2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

don't know why I forgot to sign up for this before but I'm in now. Time to start the comeback!

When will we see the results from this weekend?

It takes a few hours. But it updates. It will be there soon.

I just wanna see GG beating all of us now lol

I'm curious to see how each weekly successes are judged. I've never done this before so I have no clue where the median lies. Of my 10 hacks, I had 5 top 25s and one cut miss. I dunno if that's any good, but it feels pretty good.

All I know is that I can't wait to find out!

sent without the boss's knowledge...

I'm curious to see how each weekly successes are judged. I've never done this before so I have no clue where the median lies. Of my 10 hacks, I had 5 top 25s and one cut miss. I dunno if that's any good, but it feels pretty good.

All I know is that I can't wait to find out!

All based off earnings so the winner is a big deal. Lots of fun throughout the year though

Yep, my team was pathetic this week...really just a true representation of my forecasting skills.

All based off earnings so the winner is a big deal. Lots of fun throughout the year though

Cool Thx. Im looking forward to it. Definitely puts a little more interest into watching.the tourneys

2nd place. I plan on bringing it this year, so everyone get used to it! Or, I might as well brag about my team now before it goes downhill.

2nd place. I plan on bringing it this year, so everyone get used to it! Or, I might as well brag about my team now before it goes downhill.

Well done PGG. I'm in 44th place and 1.3m behind the leader.

In 59th. 1.4m behind ClarkeWoodfin. Not great, but its a long year!

Yeah I'm in 24th right now but the difference in places outside of the top 10 is minuscule. This will be a long haul competition for sure

3rd!! I'll take it.... Although I'm sure the end of the year gets crazy when guys start running out of starts! Fun stuff for sure :)

3rd!! I'll take it.... Although I'm sure the end of the year gets crazy when guys start running out of starts! Fun stuff for sure :)

And just wait until you forget a week. And none of the guys you had in the week before are in that week. So you just wasted a start for all of those guys.

And just wait until you forget a week. And none of the guys you had in the week before are in that week. So you just wasted a start for all of those guys.

Hopefully this new smartphone will warn me. I've got alerts set for every Wed and Thursday morns :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Just a friendly reminder, this weeks Accenture Match Play kicks off on Wednesday, get those picks in.

Is there another event this week too?

Is there another event this week too?

Doesn't look like it. There are a few times when there are WGC events, but this isn't one of them.

Good deal. Made that mistake before.

Not that I see,
Week 2 is Accenture - 2/19
Week 3 is Honda Classic - 2/27

Here's the dates where there are two tournaments to pick on:

3/6/2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship
3/6/2014 Puerto Rico Open

7/31/2014 WGC - Bridgestone Invitational
7/31/2014 Reno-Tahoe Open

Looks like that's it this season. Seems like there was more last year! I thought every year there was a tournament over here when the British was being played.

Locked and loaded for the week. After my abysmal showing in week one I have some major catching up to do.

Got my players selected, for some reason I have a feeling that Rory is gonna win this one.

Back