2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

I got my confirmation this morning! Quite excited to see what the surprises are!!

Given that they will be arriving at different times across the country (and international), not only will it be cool to see what folks get but also to "countodown" the special prizes.

I hope we see some videos also. Will be fun to see the reactions .

Given that they will be arriving at different times across the country (and international), not only will it be cool to see what folks get but also to "countodown" the special prizes.

Once they get picked up by the post office, it shouldn't be no more than a few days for people to start getting their packages. I'm also interested in who gets the eight grand prizes, cause even I don't know who got what.

Still no shipping confirmation as of yet.

Should there be an updated tally on the first post of who won what grand prize so people can follow it? Just an idea

Should there be an updated tally on the first post of who won what grand prize so people can follow it? Just an idea

I like that idea. I'll be glad to make the updates if JB approves.

I second this, great idea.

Looking forward to hearing and possibly seeing what THPers receive in their grab bags.

Got my shipping notice!! OhhhYeahhh!!
:banana:

Did you get it via email. So anxious to get mine now.
Yes, typically your shipment notifications come to the email associated with your THP Store account.

Yes, typically your shipment notifications come to the email associated with your THP Store account.

Well at least I am not the only one not to receive an email.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know there is a ton of excitement for these, as I know I am anxiously awaiting mine to show up soon.

However, the past 5 pages have been constant updates of shipment notification, etc.

With folks starting to receive their Grab Bags today/tomorrow, lets keep this one focused to the people opening their bags and sharing the awesomeness that they are getting, that way potential videos/pics/trade requests dont get lost in the shuffle of shipment updates.

Quoting this so everyone can see it. I'm excited to see what everyone receives.

You guys will, no worry. Post office probably picked them up either today or will tomorrow. They'll get to you guys quick too.

I just got my email shipping notification.

A few hours earlier, she sent me an email making sure my name, address, email, and user name were the same person.

Jack

You guys will, no worry. Post office probably picked them up either today or will tomorrow. They'll get to you guys quick too.

Clean Pulp Fiction Translation:

Mward: [calmly in best Ving Rhames voice] You ain't got no problem, man. I'm on the mother. Go back in there, chill them fools out and wait for the USPS, who should be coming directly.

I am confused, is this the place to post a shipping notification?

:alien:

Clean Pulp Fiction Translation:

Mward: [calmly in best Ving Rhames voice] You ain't got no problem, man. I'm on the mother. Go back in there, chill them fools out and wait for the USPS, who should be coming directly.

Love it. That is classic.
I am just gonna chill, just eager!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been sick, so there has been a slight delay in getting these boxed up. Everything is now done (with the help of Mward and lots and lots of hand sanitizer) and they are scheduled to get picked up tomorrow.

There are about 30 that don't have labels yet because I ran out of pouches, but those are coming tomorrow so if the pouches make it before the mail then those 30 will go out tomorrow with the rest, if not then they will get picked up Thursday. I would expect everyone should have theirs sometime next week, however, since there is a holiday in between shipping might be delayed, but I did everything USPS Priority so in theory nothing should take more than 3 days....in theory!

Also, to the international folks, yours will obviously take a bit longer. I made sure to declare the value $15 so you shouldn't incur any tariffs.

I have been sick, so there has been a slight delay in getting these boxed up. Everything is now done (with the help of Mward and lots and lots of hand sanitizer) and they are scheduled to get picked up tomorrow.

There are about 30 that don't have labels yet because I ran out of pouches, but those are coming tomorrow so if the pouches make it before the mail then those 30 will go out tomorrow with the rest, if not then they will get picked up Thursday. I would expect everyone should have theirs sometime next week, however, since there is a holiday in between shipping might be delayed, but I did everything USPS Priority so in theory nothing should take more than 3 days....in theory!

Also, to the international folks, yours will obviously take a bit longer. I made sure to declare the value $15 so you shouldn't incur any tariffs.

Thanks for pushing through all the sickness and getting these out so quickly. Now go rest up and feel better :angel:

Thanks for pushing through all the sickness and getting these out so quickly. Now go rest up and feel better :angel:

I finished the last package and went straight to bed. That took every ounce of energy I had, but it's done and I am so happy because I wanted everyone to get their bags as soon as possible.

Back