2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Nice legos

Came home to these goodies. RZN Proto, Wilson Staff Proto balls, Bridgestone towel, Monsta golf balls, THP coins/chips/hats/drawstring bag!

Last edited:
Ohh snap fupresti with the shaft win

Sorry but no video today guys. But figured I would share.

1dc851faa489baefe8c8b12a45b1badd.jpg

King Shirt is a size medium so if anyone wants it pm me your info and I'll shoot it out. I haven't lost that much weight yet. Pretty sweet haul, I've needed a bag tag for awhile.

Oh, did I forget to mention this?

75eeedc28d62c582a4f959b5924721c6.jpg

3487f45e15fdb5be5723e5756a850707.jpg

Very nice Shaft there. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow some great stuff and the shaft has come off the board.

Nice Fup with the shaft win, i had my fingers crossed to getting that sweet shaft.

King Shirt is a size medium so if anyone wants it pm me your info and I'll shoot it out. I haven't lost that much weight yet. Pretty sweet haul, I've needed a bag tag for awhile.

Congrats, fup!

Congrats on the awesome shaft fuppy!

1dc851faa489baefe8c8b12a45b1badd.jpg

75eeedc28d62c582a4f959b5924721c6.jpg

Haha Congratulations! I guess we need to find another year round warm weather stiff flex swinger for mine :alien:

Still some awesome stuff coming through, JB and GG how big was the warehouse??!! Lol
Congrats on the shaft win Fupresti

Haha Congratulations! I guess we need to find another year round warm weather stiff flex swinger for mine :alien:

I was going to PM you and let you know. I hope you havent shipped it yet :)

Some awesome swag bags here!

131d39588fc6c72a68c06ec0f49d5ab6.jpg

Got this nice grab bag today! Never have seen the neon green golf balls inncluded, can't wait to see how they work!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Dang Fupy well done!

Deleted by a filthy skimmer

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

3 down 5 grand prizes to go, their is still hope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I guess Santa had a late delivery for me.

I'm blown away. Was not expecting to get a grab bag since I missed out and was just enjoying seeing all the sweet prizes everyone was getting. So it's been a pretty lazy day around my house and I figured I would try and get out of the house, the mailbox should do I told myself. So I walked out and opened it up and looked in and saw a grab bag from THP. Crazy! Thought I had missed out and truly blessed by the generosity of this site and the friends and new family members I have made. To whomever you are, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It means a lot to me and I really appreciate you doing this for me. I'll may sure it gets paid forward for sure!

No video as I got just a little to excited, sorry, but here is what was in there:

d96e0e0c17a89e944d8e8cdb48dc70ba.jpg

The King shirt is awesome and is my size! Love the hat as I don't have one of those somehow but now I do. All the coins, coozie, water bottle and bag tag I have so if anyone wants one just PM and it's yours.

Again thank you secret Santa! made this already amazing holiday season better and a great start to 2016!

Looks like I will be waiting till Monday. Post man here and gone.

Great bags guys pics and videos are great!

I was going to PM you and let you know. I hope you havent shipped it yet :)

It's no big deal it went out last Tuesday, just standard shipping though probably be there Monday or Tuesday

Just got my bag o' THP schwag today :D

qu8xImB.jpg

There is a decent chance that hicksta just became the envy of a relatively large group of THPers.

For the putter head cover I presume :wink:

A lot of awesome stuff in here! Mine looks like it got stuck in the main Houston hub where my packages usually go though. So it's got another post office to hit before my house. Hopefully it will get here Monday.

Oh wow. That headcover.....

Back