2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my obstacle as well, but I pretty much have conquered this. She made me assure her she wouldn't have to "look like an idiot out there" in front of 100 people.

I'll just keep her cocktail full and she'll be alright.

If your wife is anything like mine, she will be able to turn that around and put the focus right on you. Why I am considering signing up again this year to golf with my wife again is beyond me! Must be because we had a blast last year.

If your wife is anything like mine, she will be able to turn that around and put the focus right on you. Why I am considering signing up again this year to golf with my wife again is beyond me! Must be because we had a blast last year.
I figure once someone let her know it's OK for her to heckle me, she'd be good with that and have fun.

Going to try and make a mini vacation out of this one and spend a little more time down there than last time

Pre event or post event?

We are planning at least Thurs to Monday if we get in. Trying to talk the wife into Wed. as well.

Flights don't seem to vary much by adding some extra time down there. We had talked a little about it but quickly decided it's best not to get our hopes up until we know if we're in or not

Flights don't seem to vary much by adding some extra time down there. We had talked a little about it but quickly decided it's best not to get our hopes up until we know if we're in or not
Nope I've been watching southwest for a few months and it hasn't moved

Same here we are looking at possibly Thu to late Sundsy. Should we get in.

24 hours til signups begin!!

In my calendar and nothing around it to interfere
36cf104387b11c0ad20941bdf936f4e6.jpg

Sooooooooooo jealous of you folks. Really excited to follow along. I'll be looking for lots of pics..... And Vines of heckling wives.... Poor Bret ?

2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Looking forward to signups! Delaney is pretty excited for this one so I need to make sure I can get our entry in the hopper.

Using Tapatalk

Big day tomorrow!

Even though I'm not trying for this one, it'll be fun to watch the sign ups.

Did not have to do much arm twisting to get my wife interested in this one. Would be really awesome!

Your so lucky, I tried to sell my wife on it and she just looked at me and said are you crazy.

She only watches golf on Sunday for the nap, I threatened to buy a new Driver if she wouldn't at least consider it and she said go ahead and I quote "I am not playing putting with you and people I don't know" so no chance for this one either.

Your so lucky, I tried to sell my wife on it and she just looked at me and said are you crazy.

She only watches golf on Sunday for the nap, I threatened to buy a new Driver if she wouldn't at least consider it and she said go ahead and I quote "I am not playing putting with you and people I don't know" so no chance for this one either.
LoL damn man, ouch.

That sucks man, I actually thought my wife wouldn't of wanted to either but she's really hoping we get it. I'm pretty stoked about that.

Yeah and you can be there in minutes and stay at home if you like..oh wait getting the wife away from the house is the idea behind this isn't it. Sounds like a great time.

I can't wait for signups tomorrow.

Yeah and you can be there in minutes and stay at home if you like..oh wait getting the wife away from the house is the idea behind this isn't it. Sounds like a great time.
Ummmm lets see stay home with kids or Gaylord without??? Decisions decisions:)

My wife is on board with trying to get in to this. It'd be out first vacation without the kids and such a good chance for her to get to meet some of the crew.

My wife is on board with trying to get in to this. It'd be out first vacation without the kids and such a good chance for her to get to meet some of the crew.

I can relate lol the wife and I have never been away from the both of our kids (our youngest just turned 9 months) and we haven't had a vacation just the two of us since she was pregnant with out first. We need this in so many ways! Good luck to you and your wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back