2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Chamblee just continues to prove how much of an idiot he is.

His winner just barely...

You can not Jordan Spieth-proof this golf course...

Think bubba just told him to stand back up lol. Tips from the guy who has done it a couple times lol

Hairline joke at the podium, hilarious. Well played Jordan. Great champ and I think we see many more to come.

I'm digging the Jordan hairline, mainly because I have the same one.

Damn premature balding.

Spieth 2 Masters...Runner up & Winner..not bad :)

Chamblee just continues to prove how much of an idiot he is.

His winner just barely...

You can not Jordan Spieth-proof this golf course...
Drink!!!

Congrats to Jordan, man he made some incredible putts and just played lights out!

Well at least my favorite golfer winning offset the 91 I shot today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Phil with 10 second place finishes in Majors. I knew he happy a bunch in the US Open. But just think if he could have pulled through in even half those, he'd have what 11 Majors.

GC finally getting around to showing the ceremony

Pssst.... Jordan... there are three other majors too.

Well, I finished at -32, with Spieth, McIlory, Stenson and Kuchar. Probably not enough.

Great speach. Impressed on who he thanked great for a 21 year old. He sounds like he has done this before.

Great speach. Impressed on who he thanked great for a 21 year old. He sounds like he has done this before.
Yep, very composed and at ease.

Wow. Now they even have a map of Texas on screen. That deserves a double.

Well, I finished at -32, with Spieth, McIlory, Stenson and Kuchar. Probably not enough.

I think I finished the same w/ Sned, Rory, Phil & Casey

Crenshaw brings up s good point about his putting.

If you combine the tips Spieth got from him this week and if he keeps a solid stroke for several years, he'll contend in a lot of these.

Jordan moves to number 2 in the world. Well deserved. What a weekend for the young man and the game of golf. Win/Win

#TexasTough

I think I finished the same w/ Sned, Rory, Phil & Casey

I finished at -34 with Spieth, Rory, Rickie, Kuchar. Sure plenty of people had the same team, and plenty did better.

I finished at -36 but I know of at least 3 that picked the same as me except they picked Kuchar instead of Snedeker. So I lost to them by 1

My foursome of Spieth, McElroy, D. Johnson and Kuchar finished at -37 if my math is correct. Several of us had that foursome and I bet that there is a lower number than that.

I didn't comment much in this thread, but I sure enjoyed following along with all the other comments. Another great Masters is in the books. I am already looking forward to the 2016 Masters.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Speith, phil, rickie and Kuchar did me ok at -36, just not enough for the win I don't believe

Back