2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Looks like TExas wind out there now the way the flags are whipping around

hmm, ernie missed the gimmee and now has an even further putt

back to back bogeys, yuck

Pfft...Nothing is as hard as that.

Michael-Scott-The-Office-Thats-What-She-Said-Meme.jpg

Really pulling for Tom Watson to make the cut. Bogey to start, but he's tops in driving accuracy this week so far.

Spieth has a 10 foot birdie putt on #7. Good look at birdie.

Furyk hits the flag and almost bounces into the water. Thats just not fair.

jzy1f.jpg

Oh wow. Ouch.

Augusta flag sticks must be the hardest anywhere. That was a solid "CLONK".

Furyk declares war on the flagstick on 12, flagstick returns fire and dumps his ball in the hazard.

TW going to have another good look at birdie. Iron game looks good(according to shot tracker) Needs to make putts. Inside 10 again here at 5.

TW going to have another good look at birdie. Iron game looks good(according to shot tracker) Needs to make putts. Inside 10 again here at 5.

At least this issue was the one most were concerned with as he aged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spieth missed his birdie on #7. Par 5 up next.

hows his driving going today so far??? hopefully using that 3 wood more off the tee.

hows his driving going today so far??? hopefully using that 3 wood more off the tee.

Agreed - hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be. Good drives on 1, 2, 5. He's had I want to say a birdie putt on all but #4, and all according to tracker have been inside 15 feet. Only made 1.

Whats up with Zach Johnson today??

Cameron Tringale might be my favorite name in the tournament. That's fun to say....

Look at Mark O'Meara at -2 thru 10. Nice.

Henrik and Walker need to hit the gas today or I'm hosed. Wouldn't mind getting a few back from Boom Boom as well...

misses another inside 10 feet. The guy would be on a hell of a run if he made some of these.

misses another inside 10 feet. The guy would be on a hell of a run if he made some of these.

Am I reading the tracker right? He 3 jacked from 9 feet?

Back