2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

It looks like I may watch less of the Masters than I ever have this year. I didn't watch a lick of coverage yesterday, will miss the majority today playing in a scramble. I have to work a good majority of the day tomorrow and will be doing an open house sunday, assuming the people have cable I should be able to watch coverage at the house at least.

If they have a tv, no problem. If they don't, download the app and use the Masters radio function. Problem solved.

If they have a tv, no problem. If they don't, download the app and use the Masters radio function. Problem solved.

That's right, I was thinking it was on ESPN, no cable needed!

Thats brutal man. But work has to come first.

Well, I am "working" and playing golf this afternoon, so it could be worse I guess.

18 footer for birdie?

The guy is putting lights out right now.

What! Curtis Strange threw his hole in one ball on 12 back into the creek!

Picture please

81nzjpMv9IL._UX466_.jpg

Tiger with another Birdie putt, now on hole 3

Someone will be diving for that later.

Was like 25 years ago. Maybe someone did. Replay of the last hole in one that was hit on #12.

Ward with that horrible belt is perfect to draw attention to pleated pants. :D

The rain that passed through here was not that bad. Very little electricity, only heard a few rumbles of thunder. Hopefully it weakens some by Augusta.

Another birdie for Spieth. Keep it up little buddy!!

seems like he needs to learn how to putt. another one coming up short.

Nice Eagle by Tringale on #13.

Tringale with a nice eagle putt

-10, this is some crazy good golf being played

TW layed up on a par 3, I know the feeling.

Nice birdie by Langer. I have him on my fantasy team. Was a flyer pick at $20k and freed up cash for other names.

Langer crushes the ball like a man half his age.

Tiger chips it to 2 feet after his layup. That had to have been a difficult chip. Straight up the hill on #4 to the back right.

Paddy is crappin the bed a little today

Back