2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Dunne! Wow!

Dunne! Wow!

Not sure what would be crazier, Spieth with 3 legs of the Grand Slam or an amateur winning a major in the modern game.

Between the weather and everybody scoring so well The Open has been a little underwhelming to me so far. Hopefully that changes thanks to a bunched leaderboard coming down the back 9 tomorrow.
I take it back thanks to Dunne.

An amateur leads the open... crazy.

This is setting up for a crazy Monday.

Kid is on fire... An amateur winning the Open Championship would be huge and filled with a ton of pun filled jokes. Consider that a... Dunne deal..

Dunned with only 2 bogeys all tournament. Would be nice to see an am win it.

They said Dunne played for 4 years in college, what is stopping him from going pro?

They said Dunne played for 4 years in college, what is stopping him from going pro?

Probably just like schniederjans he wanted to play this tourney and will go pro immediately afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does it have to finish on Monday! Ahhhh

Probably just like schniederjans he wanted to play this tourney and will go pro immediately afterwards.

Is that because they qualify as amateurs for it but not as professionals?

You'd think DJ has to start making birdies soon, no?

I keep seeing Bill Paxton every time Azinger talks it's creeping me out .

This major has been much more enjoyable than the U.S. Open. Take note USGA, excitement is bigger when people are making runs not hanging on for dear life.

Edit for reading comprehension .

What the eff dj?

They were talking about Dunne wanting to play the Walker Cup, maybe that's why he's holding on to am status.

Spieth!

Boom! And Spieth jions the lead again!

Back