2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

I have a feeling the next few days on THP are going to be a whole lot of fun.
Might even have to do some during the tournament contests.

Increasing the #FunFactor, I like it.

Went ahead and moved this thread to the Tour section for the rest of the week.

There does seem to be extra buzz surrounding this PGA. Is it the course? It is such a wild beast...visually really fun. A little bunkery but what can you do?

that rough.... ouch!

Gonna get in on this conversation and watch the marquis group

There does seem to be extra buzz surrounding this PGA. Is it the course? It is such a wild beast...visually really fun. A little bunkery but what can you do?

Rory Return
Spieth going for 3
Tiger played acceptable last tournament

This is so true. All the pics and videos are really cool to see.

Anybody else expect DJ to shoot crazy low the first two days?

ANybody else think that the conditions are so crazy good right now that if you dont shoot very low early, you played sub par golf?

I think he goes out and does well today to be in the conversation.

Nice shot by TW from the rough on the par 5.

And then figure out how to blow it on Sunday? yes.

ANybody else think that the conditions are so crazy good right now that if you dont shoot very low early, you played sub par golf?

Are we expecting more wind that will make it tougher in the afternoon?

I'm not sure I'm expecting anyone to shoot crazy low. I guess a lot of that depends on the wind conditions. This course is beautiful!!

#FutureTHPEvent?! #NowTHATWouldBeASlowRound

I love Whistling Straits, and I liked Chambers Bay, I just wish they didn't have them both in the same year.

The biggest question I have is, will there by cell reception at the beach tomorrow for me to watch this on my phone app?

If not, I hope there's a beach bar.....

The biggest question I have is, will there by cell reception at the beach tomorrow for me to watch this on my phone app?

One of my favorite parts of this event is the fact that there are Club Pros playing as well. Fun to see them battling on the course. :) I'm rooting for them to play well.

Hideki has a tempo that I could only dream of. Playing great and moves to -3.

Hideki has a tempo that I could only dream of. Playing great and moves to -3.

So much agreeing on this. His tempo is silly.

I guess at first glance there are a ton of birdies being put up already..... Gaffney has 4 through his first 8 holes.

Notah Begay - Hideki hasnt played great recently

What do you call the last two majors? Get this guy off the air or have him follow around his buddy and give updates on snap hooks and what sandwiches are being eaten.

And he's leaving shots out there already.

Back