2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Coverage for me doesn't stay for another 4 hours :( that's 2am Friday my time. Sometimes i really get annoyed living in weatern australia!

I went for Spieth and Day for the contest. I assume quite a few others did as well?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Strebber is off to a good start. Robert Streb might be the most under-the-radar-Top-5-in-the-Fedex-Cup player ever. Dude has been solid all year. I like him to do well this week.

Yeah, I've seen a few Spieth/Day votes.

Coverage for me doesn't stay for another 4 hours :( that's 2am Friday my time. Sometimes i really get annoyed living in weatern australia!

I went for Spieth and Day for the contest. I assume quite a few others did as well?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

How great does this course look right now? Amazing views.

Tiger needs a SeeMore putter. Plain and simple.

Should be 2 under right now.

Tiger needs a SeeMore putter. Plain and simple.
Missing those two putts is the kind of thing that could really get him frustrated. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Do you think Keegan's routine drives his partners as nuts in person as it does me watching on TV?

Tiger loves him some 3 wood action. If I had to bet my house on someone hitting the fairway with a 3 wood is just might be Tiger. He is so good with that club.

And I should be 6'4.

What's the deal with Kaymer having a clean bag with no logos? You'd think a multiple major winner would have logos all over the place or at least one on the bag.

Tiger loves him some 3 wood action. If I had to bet my house on someone hitting the fairway with a 3 wood is just might be Tiger. He is so good with that club.

you sure you've been watching the same Tiger the past couple events?

Is there anything else to watch live besides the Woods, Bradley, Kaymer group? I was hoping to watch a few shots from the guys at -3.

Is there anything else to watch live besides the Woods, Bradley, Kaymer group? I was hoping to watch a few shots from the guys at -3.

not currently that I know of. The only thing live right now is the marquee group.

Hideki has a tempo that I could only dream of. Playing great and moves to -3.

I would love to be able to pause at the top like he does. Will never happen for me though.

I like seeing fowler at the top. For some reason I see this being the major he can win more than the others. No scientific facts, just a hunch.

Blue shirt camera guy is brave after KB's last shot.

That was my logic last time. I still regret it. Effing tiger. I went with Day and Spieth this time.
I wanted to pick someone else but the fan inside just couldn't type it out.

Hideki's tempo/pause is definitely unique and beautiful to watch, not sure I'd personally want it though. There are a few others on tour that I like their tempo/swing much better.

I feel a sickness coming on for this afternoon.... The weather is much too nice not to play today.....

I know I'm well late to this party but.... holy crap Keegan Bradley is maddening to watch! Pull the friggen trigger there Twitch!

Can we start a "Will Tiger ever make a putt over 5 feet ever again thread?"

Back