2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Such a great year for Majors! Thanks THP for making it a whole lot more fun!

Grace is using the Apex pro's?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Believe X-Forged, but that was a 4i, so may have AP in there in that slot.

I thought it was the old razr x pros when I saw earlier.
You could be right,I will check that out. Both solid performers.

Enjoy it Jason, you deserve it. Love watching this guy play, been a long time coming.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Believe X-Forged, but that was a 4i, so may have AP in there in that slot.
AP long irons are unreal,my 5 iron was automatic

Such a great year for Majors! Thanks THP for making it a whole lot more fun!

Seriously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong performance by Grace

So congrats to everyone who picked Day and Spieth in the contest, it will be exciting to see who wins.

Day has this as long as he doesnt DJ

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Day will take this, but it's pretty incredible that Spieth will have won 2 majors, miss a playoff by 1 stroke for the third and be runner up for the last one. That's damn impressive.

I didn't watch golf when Tiger was dominant, so I have been waiting to see someone fill those shoes. I am not saying Spieth is necessarily that guy, but it's been fun to see him in such contention this year. It gives me hope that I will get to see the 'Tiger' of this new generation of golfers.

How lucky have we been as golf fans, this season?

Branden Grace has been T4, T20, now 3rd in the past 3 majors.

Not a bad stretch at all.

This will be good for Jason, got that monkey off his back and just have even more confidence

Jordan has no quit in him, you have to love it.

Good luck to all who chose Jason and Jordan. Best wishes to you all.

This will be good for Jason, got that monkey off his back and just have even more confidence

I imagine he will win in Augusta within the next 3 years now.

Day will take this, but it's pretty incredible that Spieth will have won 2 majors, miss a playoff by 1 stroke for the third and be runner up for the last one. That's damn impressive.

I didn't watch golf when Tiger was dominant, so I have been waiting to see someone fill those shoes. I am not saying Spieth is necessarily that guy, but it's been fun to see him in such contention this year. It gives me hope that I will get to see the 'Tiger' of this new generation of golfers.
Makes Rickie's "Top 5 in all majors" seem pedestrian.

Absolutely. Spieth is something special there's no doubt

Its been a joy to watch Jordan this year!

Good enough from Day!'

His work is done! Jason Day PGA Champion!

Back