2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

okay, someone introduce me to Matt Jones. the only Matt Jones I know tried to play WR for the Jax Jaguars. I'm guessing this isn't him! who is this guy and will be still matter Sunday afternoon?

Pettersson made two great pars to stay alive for now. Solid finish under great pressure. Ian BF just said "he knew it".

What does everyone think of the coverage so far? I think I really got spoiled with Fox.

He's been a decent player. I think he won a tourney last year. Usually up there the first couple rounds. But he's swinging confidently today!

okay, someone introduce me to Matt Jones. the only Matt Jones I know tried to play WR for the Jax Jaguars. I'm guessing this isn't him! who is this guy and will be still matter Sunday afternoon?

Pace of Play hounds gotta love Matt Jones. Hit it n get it. No practice swing. No waggle. Set up and fire away.

I like this Matt Jones character.......not Jordan like but hey, I can look around right??!!

Hopefully the golfer isn't as big of a fan of cocaine.

Every (+10) and Jones (-11)...could you imagine being a PGA Tour player and getting beat by 21, by someone you are paired with, over 36 holes. WOW!

this course would cost me a fortune in lost golf balls. and I'd make this guy with the purple shirt who is +20 look like Nicklaus.

Can you imagine the pace of play for these guys without spotters?!? Leaders would be at -1.

The live stream on PGA.com seems to be HD while TNT's is not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Heck of a round from Jones.

saw that guy in the purple shirt at +20. that has got to be tough. in fact, I know what's it like to just feel like you're holding everybody up. you know he was pumped to be in the PGA Champ and just get to play. next thing you know he's with a guy who is sizzling and he's all over TV ... at plus 20! nice!

My TNT looks to be HD.
Hmmm, maybe it's my laptop. PGA.com definitely looks better for some reason.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tiger said he couldnt putt but hit it well hahaha funny i could of swore i saw him in nothing but the rough and bunkers.

He just said his confidence is growing quickly, I guess coming close to making the cut will do that for you.

this course would cost me a fortune in lost golf balls. and I'd make this guy with the purple shirt who is +20 look like Nicklaus.
Actually you'd be surprised. You wouldn't lose as many as you think.

The course caddies are phenomenal on tracking the shots and trust me. With average hackers like most of us they have been over that course and know where to look.

Plus the heather stuff isn't as tough to find balls as you would think. It is not real dense in most areas.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Tiger said he couldnt putt but hit it well hahaha funny i could of swore i saw him in nothing but the rough and bunkers.

I about spit my coffee all over my laptop when he said that. Hit it well?! When and where? That fairway wood you hit over the green and then couldn't get out of the bunker? Yeah, that was great... really good. Maybe one of the hardest things about being Tiger is that when you've had that much success and you have that much money and you are TIGER WOODS who is going to say to you "You are just awful out there. That was terrible and I'm embarrassed for you." Instead everyone says things like "starting to get it back." Ridiculous.

And I love what he said about I just hit too many chips and forgot my putting. Because, you know, his day job keeps him from having enough time to practice a lot and practice all phases of his game...

And we are off.

Danny Lee seems like a good guy. He seems like he could be sneaky funny and great to be around

He just said his confidence is growing quickly, I guess coming close to making the cut will do that for you.

I don't think he was talking about confidence in his game. I think he was talking more about confidence that his body will hold up and it's not something he has to think about now. Don't forget it wasn't that long ago where he had back surgery and has a history of knee problems. When you play any sport afraid to get hurt, you don't play as well. Hopefully the rest of the season he can just focus on getting his game back into competitive form. It's good for golf when TW is in the hunt

Back