2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Anyone catch Dufner photobombing Danny Lee during his interview with TNT on the range? Quite funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked my Fantasy Team and of my 8 picks I have 2,3,4,7,37,37,37 Shane Lowery is my only missed cut.

I don't think he was talking about confidence in his game. I think he was talking more about confidence that his body will hold up and it's not something he has to think about now. Don't forget it wasn't that long ago where he had back surgery and has a history of knee problems. When you play any sport afraid to get hurt, you don't play as well. Hopefully the rest of the season he can just focus on getting his game back into competitive form. It's good for golf when TW is in the hunt
I thought he said his confidence was growing because he was starting to shape shots again and be able to visualize them.

Dish Network guide said Law and Order was on until 8 am, go to the channel and golf is already on

Will really enjoy watching Day and Jones together. Two Aussies who should enjoy each other and probably play some great golf.

Also of interest.

JB Holmes and Dustin paired. Talk about a 14 hole long drive contest. Ha

Matt Kuchar and CHIII. Pairing of two of the nicest guys out there.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

There was Rory in the Omega commercial again.

Also wondering if the change to 9 minute tee times was planned with twosomes anyway as opposed to the 10 minutes with threesomes. Or is it a small adjustment to save every minute of daylight possible to finish today.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

There was Rory in the Omega commercial again.

I know it's because I've seen it a million times but that commercial is really annoying me. "you can break rocks, you'll be in the hall of fame." really?! a slow mo shot of a tee in the air? and then Rory holds out a ball with Omega stamped on it? that's your big close?

I'll bet Rolex loves that commercial...

Gotta love Boo! Fishing after round 3.

Ok, people that have met me: is my accent as bad as Boo Weekley's?

That was an awesome interview.

Matt Kuchar is trying to be funny and that commercial does make me smile... but man, he is wooden!

Interesting never read or heard that
Yep, I have a whole lot of family in there, my parents are from there. My dad actually worked for his dad in high school.

This is the first I have seen of any of this tournament.

Phil in black....he isn't going to smell great on the 18th

This is my only way to keep up with the golf today and probably tomorrow with the family being here and the TV schedule being decided by a 2 and a half year old

Coverage during the entire shift? This is going to be good.

Wow that shot from Phil was just ridiculous. Seriously

Phil going -2 thru 3?

Great shot there.

Back