2015 #TheGrandaddy Announcement

Cannot wait to see what's in store this year!
My mind is still blown from December!

I'm looking for the nearest wall to run through for Jman and team THP!

Will be an EPIC event if I can get into this. It will still be fun if I can't but.......

Excited to hear more. The Grandaddy is so very special and something I will always remember. I really wasn't sure that Callaway could outdo themselves after last year, but somehow I think they will find a way.

The event of all events. Dreaming of getting into this one. Want to be part of JMan's team that will bring that prize home! Can't wait to see what is in store for the third iteration.

My mind is ready to get blown...again, by this amazing event. #ReadyToWin

Oh #TheGrandaddy and business is about to ramp up.
A journey like no other where what awaits few will know.
There is gear. There is golf. There is education.
All of which are second to absolutely none.
#TheGrandaddy...Where dreams are made.
Excitement is about to ramp up for sure then!!!

#IWantToLiveTheDream

Nothing better than a little #Grandaddy action at the end of the year. Excited to see Jman
and the rest of the THPers hoist the belt!

#3rdTimesACharm

#CantNoBodyHoldUsDownOhNo

Love me some Grandaddy chatter

I have no doubt in my mind that Jman can lead THP to victory! Hoping I can be there to help bring it home!

Where dreams are made? More like where dreams come true!

Oh man. I can't wait to see who is joining Jman and bringing home that belt!! I hope I'm apart of this ride!

Excited for this accouncment , worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Third time is a charm for sure and I'm excited to see how it all unfolds.

#TheGrandaddy!?!? I am fond of this event and I look forward to hearing all the details of the tres. Get ready people, so much awesome is ahead!

After seeing the first two teams & the special time that was had, you bet I want in on this and bring that belt home!

Jman has a passion that runs so deep for this. I know what it means to him in multiple aspects, I can't wait to watch him through this journey.

Not a better person for this in my opinion.

Jman has a passion that runs so deep for this. I know what it means to him in multiple aspects, I can't wait to watch him through this journey.

Not a better person for this in my opinion.

He has big shoes to fill from two awesome captains, and I have ZERO doubt he will fill them. Just a great person, who loves the game of golf and THP

I need an alteration and some James time...lead me!

He has big shoes to fill from two awesome captains, and I have ZERO doubt he will fill them. Just a great person, who loves the game of golf and THP

I wear a 14, I got this. :alien:

Just point me to the hill you want taken, Cap'n Jman.

Can't wait to hear/see who will be helping JMan take down the evil empire! Hoping I will be one of these potential brothers-in-arms... :)

Back