2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

This one will be another fantastic weekend need to clear it with the mrs

If and that's a big if because of how much excitement there is for this event (which there should be!) myself, you, Canadanielson, and Kevin all get lucky enough to get into this event. I'd be more than willing to have a friendly wager during an extra round. Myself and Kevin vs you and Dan. Say something like if we win you and Dan have to rock flat brims?? 2 man scramble match play??

and if we win you have to wear a black and white cammo bandana with a black sleeveless tee shirt and cargo shorts for 18 holes.......lol

and if we win you have to wear a black and white cammo bandana with a black sleeveless tee shirt and cargo shorts for 18 holes.......lol

I would just ban him from orange and flat brims for a month. He might have a seizure.

lol, dan knows talent when he see it!

To tee it up with you as a partner would be dangerous...for everyone else! I'd gladly take on Maddog and Canadanielson!
When Candanaline appears it is a dangerous thing for his opponents.

But I have also seen Maddog get in Jimmy's head - not a pretty site.

Can't wait for sign ups on this one!

I'll take junior and you can have Dan. I'll let your son fill you in on the rest
Hahaha YES! I am in! I really hope I'm lucky enough for this event. I can't wait.

It would be great to experience this course with THPers. I still can't believe THP was able to make it work. Going to be a great weekend.

One more week to go!

Wow, signups are right around the corner for this one.

Wow, signups are right around the corner for this one.

I dont know why, but this is the event that got me the most excited, I love the invitational format, and that course looks like a lot of fun.

all the events sound amazing, but to me, this is the one

This one will be great , if I can get in, since it is a drive and not plane ride. Find out next week, I guess!

I'm getting excited for sign ups as well. I've never played the course, but what I've heard and read, it's going to go above and beyond.

I'm getting excited for sign ups as well. I've never played the course, but what I've heard and read, it's going to go above and beyond.

hope to see you there Chris, I owe you a beer over some irish tacos

Can't wait to try and sign up for this one. I need to earn a HOF tag something fierce. My name looks a little bare without it.

I dont know why, but this is the event that got me the most excited, I love the invitational format, and that course looks like a lot of fun.

all the events sound amazing, but to me, this is the one

No doubt its going to be a great time and I know location is easier for you. I will say that I would definitely attend one of the grand ones, before putting the Invitationals at the top of the list though. Looking at Legacy, The Gauntlet, The King, The Grandaddy and a few others.

The goal is to definitely offer options in different price ranges and locations.

This would have been my Golden Ticket Choice! Really hoping luck is on my side for my first THP event!

Only problem is it isn't an Arthur Hills design Chris haha! But the architect, Michael Hurzdan, did design one of my favorites, Pilgrims Oak, so I can't wait to check out this course. Hoping to get into this one for sure!

Looking forward to the sign ups for this one. There will be a great group of THPers at Olde Stonewall.

No doubt its going to be a great time and I know location is easier for you. I will say that I would definitely attend one of the grand ones, before putting the Invitationals at the top of the list though. Looking at Legacy, The Gauntlet, The King, The Grandaddy and a few others.

The goal is to definitely offer options in different price ranges and locations.

dont Worry JB I am trying my best to get into these too, but the chances to get in are slim, hence my focus on this one. the grand events would be a bonus.

looking forward to signups...i really want to get in this.

Looks like a "decent" course :)
Olde-Stonewall2.jpg

hope to see you there Chris, I owe you a beer over some irish tacos

Definitely buddy. I'm hoping we both get in and can tee it up again!

Only problem is it isn't an Arthur Hills design Chris haha! But the architect, Michael Hurzdan, did design one of my favorites, Pilgrims Oak, so I can't wait to check out this course. Hoping to get into this one for sure!

Lol on Hills. I also like Hurdzan a lot. Knowing that Olde Stonewall is more well regarded than Pilgrims Oak gets me even more amped for this event, as PO is a very very good course.

If it's anything like Glenn Mills, then this should be a great day outside hanging out with some great people. Sign ups can't come any sooner and I'm really hoping to get in on my first THP event.

Back