2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Just a heads up to the people talking about bringing their significant other. The cost of the event includes your dinner, but if you are bringing someone else, please let us know ASAP. We will have to confirm that we have room available at the dinner and then get you a price to pay for them to be included. Thanks.

yeah, was telling the wife this last night. hopefully by end of weekend i will have her decision.

Just a heads up to the people talking about bringing their significant other. The cost of the event includes your dinner, but if you are bringing someone else, please let us know ASAP. We will have to confirm that we have room available at the dinner and then get you a price to pay for them to be included. Thanks.

My fiancee really wants to go to check out Pittsburgh and we knew it would be an up-charge for the dinner. Can you let me know what the cost will be when you get that info?

My fiancee really wants to go to check out Pittsburgh and we knew it would be an up-charge for the dinner. Can you let me know what the cost will be when you get that info?

Please message GolferGal and let her know you are bringing a plus 1. She will get the costs ready and we are waiting to hear back on if there is room for SO's.

Spouses that are A/C members and golfers are simply awesome. Just saying

I would be interested in an extra round either Friday or Sunday, whether it's Olde Stonewall or another place.

If I roll in Thursday night, on Friday I am considering Pine Lakes... maybe an outside shot at The Quarry which is about 1 1/2 hrs away. I haven't played in Ohio yet, so that would be another state down. A friend played the Quarry this past fall and said it was spectacular. At this point, I'm just spit balling though!

Please message GolferGal and let her know you are bringing a plus 1. She will get the costs ready and we are waiting to hear back on if there is room for SO's.
Will do ....I know my wife is probably going to tag along.

If I roll in Thursday night, on Friday I am considering Pine Lakes... maybe an outside shot at The Quarry which is about 1 1/2 hrs away. I haven't played in Ohio yet, so that would be another state down. A friend played the Quarry this past fall and said it was spectacular. At this point, I'm just spit balling though!

I would probably drive in on Friday so it would have to be an afternoon round or I may just shoot for a Sunday morning round since I am only 4 hours away and can leave pretty late Sunday. I'm sure a bunch of extra round opportunities will come up as the event gets closer, they always do!

I am taking vacation that week, hope to join OITW et al for a round at Crumpin Fox in Western Mass, road trip to Pittsburgh, play Friday, Sat and Sunday, bolt out either Sunday late or Monday early.

Strange things afoot at the Circle K… This could end up being an epic weekend. Not saying, just saying...

I will have some info on the waiting list coming up this weekend.

Some awesome YouTube videos showing the course. June cant come soon enough!

Some awesome YouTube videos showing the course. June cant come soon enough!

Agreed. From what I saw, I might have to play the Bethpage Black as a warm up, hehe.

Fingers are crossed so hard it hurts lol.

My current plan is to drive out Friday and leave Sunday AM so no extra rounds for me. It's a solid 8 hours on the road each way.

I should have plenty of space on board so if others near the I-84/81/80 corridors between Pittsburgh and Hartford want a ride I can probably give you a lift if you're on a compatible schedule.

I am taking vacation that week, hope to join OITW et al for a round at Crumpin Fox in Western Mass, road trip to Pittsburgh, play Friday, Sat and Sunday, bolt out either Sunday late or Monday early.

Strange things afoot at the Circle K… This could end up being an epic weekend. Not saying, just saying...

Man, I pray I can get into this thing and road trip down to Pittsburgh with you guys.

I miss you guys but I'm excited for June! Thanks for getting the room Rob.

Using Tapatalk

I miss you guys but I'm excited for June! Thanks for getting the room Rob.

Using Tapatalk

June will come soon enough Alex, hope we can share a round over there

The Quarry is a nice course. Some great views and pretty cool holes. It's a tough one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be arriving friday for practice round and leaving Sunday am. Didn't even think of inviting the wife.

Still in ponder mode. OITW & I along with a couple of others (which would lead to trying to coordinate with others along the route) are tossing around playing Thursday in Western MA, which would lead to a road trip. I envision a rental van with a "no bbq or other gas-causing food digestion" clause being put into play.

If you guys play Crump or somewhere and have room let me know. I think I can squeeze it in

If you guys play Crump or somewhere and have room let me know. I think I can squeeze it in

Yes sir!

I'll be arriving friday for practice round and leaving Sunday am. Didn't even think of inviting the wife.

If I get lucky enough to get in via the wait list I'd love to share that practice round with ya!

Bumping this and this thread for the waiting listers. Possibly some good news today!

Bumping this and this thread for the waiting listers. Possibly some good news today!

Yup. It will either be today or decisions today and announced early this week. Working with the course on something.

Back