2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

I'm planning on coming up early Saturday morning and would like to play again Sunday in the AM if anyone has room! Thanks!

I'll be playing Friday and Sunday

If I get lucky enough to get in via the wait list I'd love to share that practice round with ya!
Of course, I hope you get in with your pops. #goodgroup

We will be adding some more people to the field early this week. The wait list right now has 12 people on it, but not all are Albatross Club Members. We will wait until tomorrow to see if they join. From there we will announce how many will get in, etc.

We will be adding some more people to the field early this week. The wait list right now has 12 people on it, but not all are Albatross Club Members. We will wait until tomorrow to see if they join. From there we will announce how many will get in, etc.

Wow! The biggest field I've seen just got bigger!

Big news dropped there. Get your membership signed up people

So awesome...50+ THPers in one area playing an awesome course in an area I like.

edit: JB did you find out about extra room at dinner for SOs

edit: JB did you find out about extra room at dinner for SOs

Working on it now. We should have a small amount of room left over and finalizing pricing tomorrow.

Huge news there. My fingers are crossed!

Might pick up one more Michigan AC member soon.

Hope the word gets to him, and he joins up.

This is awesome, not only my first event but an absolutely packed roster, this is gonna be an awesome Invitational!

I just had a bad dream that I was at the train station and I had left my clubs at home.

This is awesome, not only my first event but an absolutely packed roster, this is gonna be an awesome Invitational!

Same for me, and I can't believe how many want in this just so they get the chance to meet me! :laughing::laughing:

wow this is awesome, thanks for the opportunity. Especially for someone who completely forgot to sign up the 2nd day.

Was the price of extra rounds posted? (Sorry if I couldn't see it)

Was the price of extra rounds posted? (Sorry if I couldn't see it)

not yet, partyplanner441 is still working his magic

Oh you are right! I even posted in this one

I want to play a round with you then. When I hit 7 you won't remember and I can get away with 4. LOL j/k

This is what I like to read first thing when I wake up. Hoping for a big week on THP. Liita and getting off this wait list!!! Excited is an understatement

Chatted a bit with Canadan about this event today. Really looking forward to the course and catching up with old friends.

Back