2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

yup, better edit that post out now

by this time on thursday I will most likely be at the borders, on my way to Pittsburgh, I can't wait

Hope they let you in! :alien:

its not an issue usually, but funny story, I went down to Boston a few years back, and there was another guy with the same name (a very common name around these parts) and the same birthdate that was on the run and they almost arrested me when I got to the border, good thing they had pictures of the culprit and he didn't look like me at all.

Man you would think people would know by now :)

You're like the Hulk, smashing all the weather talk to pieces.

410050.jpg

by this time on thursday I will most likely be at the borders, on my way to Pittsburgh, I can't wait

as long as he doesn't mention he is meeting his "internet" friends he should be ok. :D

its not an issue usually, but funny story, I went down to Boston a few years back, and there was another guy with the same name (a very common name around these parts) and the same birthdate that was on the run and they almost arrested me when I got to the border, good thing they had pictures of the culprit and he didn't look like me at all.

Something similar happened to my dad several times going from Buffalo to Toronto. After the 3rd or 4th time they asked him to go inside and finally got everything straightened out.

My partner is awesome...That's All!!

And in this case I don't mean his golf game!!

Just cancelled my flight to Pittsburgh, very sad to not be going. Wish I hadn't cancelled but who knew I'd be healthy enough to play.

Just cancelled my flight to Pittsburgh, very sad to not be going. Wish I hadn't cancelled but who knew I'd be healthy enough to play.

Had I known you were able to play, I would have gladly given you my spot and rode around commentary style.

Had I known you were able to play, I would have gladly given you my spot and rode around commentary style.
Didn't know til last week. It's all good, you win this thing and I'll be happy

Didn't know til last week. It's all good, you win this thing and I'll be happy

I don't know if its too late, but a spot just openned, I'd love to meet you mr Panda

And marty beat me too it... Hope someone can jump in on this amazing weekend.

I don't know if its too late, but a spot just openned, I'd love to meet you mr Panda
Seriously!!! I am going to see the parents now. Kids come first!!

Someone grab this spot!

Got stuck working this Saturday and also my daughter's 2nd b-day this weekend. Super bummed I cant make this event.

wish you were going to be there...would love to catch up with you again since we missed out a couple weeks ago. glad you are healthy enough to play

#Overrated

no doubt...kind of like the funny money from north of the border :D

but he is a good dude anyways

I just went to my club to pick up my bag and my shoes for this weekend, this is getting real!

Can't wait to join you guys this weekend. Going to read up on the course a bit more now :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to join you guys this weekend. Going to read up on the course a bit more now :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

glad you were able to make it!

Back