2015 #THPLegacy Event Site

Very cool those course look amazing

Hoping I get to experience this awesome event!

outstanding. hopefully after missing out on MC, i can get into this and make my #THPLegacy at great courses.

I love Myrtle Beach. I have played many of the courses there, but neither of these.

I am ready to start my #THPLegacy.

Awesome venue!

As if I needed another reason to really want to be a part of this event....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so is that 2nd picture from where Spicoli's drive landed?

Wow that is awesome to see THP coming back to these courses. The golf courses are amazing and so are the employee's. There is no doubt that this will be a great event here, just like the ones before this one.

This is nice. They really seem to take care of everyone so well so why not keep it going.

Love it. I am anxiously awaiting the details and date in hopes that I can try to become part of this sure to be outstanding event!

Ah true blue and caledonia... such beautiful place

I want another crack at these, so so so so so badly.

This event, on these courses...Need to make this a priority

Everyone plays that hole driver wedge right?

Sure. But then I still have another wedge in. And by wedge I mean 7 iron. And by the first wedge I mean 6 iron.

I've never played at Myrtle Beach but it's been on my list since falling in love with the game. Glad to see something in the Carolinas!

This is awesome. No better place to do it IMO. I hope to be able to be a part of this.

Fully expected this one, and seems to make sense given THP's history with the 2 courses and past Morgan Cups.

Well, can't argue with this choice. Two of my favorite courses and a great stage for the legacy without doubt.

Can't say I'm shocked to hear these courses are the venue.

But I can say I'm thrilled and really hope to make my #THPLegacy there.

Great courses,great staff, a ton of memories! Perfect place to add to my Legacy!

Very special courses in THP's history. I would like to be a part of an event like this someday. Hoping this is the year.

Perfect venue for such an epic event!

Back