2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I come back from the Bridgestone Invitational in Pittsburgh and this is the first post I see this morning. THP Rocks!

Picks are in.

I feel terrible for those two golfers.

Pretty amazing contest for a great tournament!!

I haven't got my picks in yet, but I have had a few options floating round in my head so I just need to make my mind up and get them sent in so that I stop changing my mind!!! :banghead:

Just sent in my picks. There are probably about half a dozen guys that are going to be very popular picks.

Good for Fox for putting prime time coverage during the week on their flagship station.

If you want to grow the game, this is an excellent way to do it.

Now -- let's see what the actual coverage looks like...

Whats thats mean? They're going to have coverage on basic FOX during the day?
Good for Fox for putting prime time coverage during the week on their flagship station.

If you want to grow the game, this is an excellent way to do it.

Now -- let's see what the actual coverage looks like...

Oh man I have no idea who to pick. I have two I like but I think that will be a popular entry.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Whats thats mean? They're going to have coverage on basic FOX during the day?

Thursday and Friday coverage will be on Fox Sports 1 most of the day and transition to FOX from 8pm to 11pm.
On Saturday and Sunday all coverage will be on regular FOX 2pm - 10pm on Sat and 2pm to 10:30pm on Sun.

Thursday and Friday coverage will be on Fox Sports 1 most of the day and transition to FOX from 8pm to 11pm.
On Saturday and Sunday all coverage will be on regular FOX 2pm - 10pm on Sat and 2pm to 10:30pm on Sun.
Man it's going to be some late nights if it's going to be on till 10pm. But hey as long as the coverage is good and the commentating is good it'll be a good US open.

Wife is out of town this weekend and prime time golf will be on. Sounds like a solid weekend.

This course is ridiculous.

These are some of the par 4 yardages:

...what?

In and picks sent. Great contest!

That was a tough choice only picking 2. Entry in..

This course is ridiculous.

These are some of the par 4 yardages:

...what?
Pros play a different game than we do, and the ball can really run out at this course.

Pros play a different game than we do, and the ball can really run out at this course.

The run out is going to be the biggest thing. Everyone is going to need 360 yard Rory bombs to have decent approach shots.

I'm in. What a great contest!

In!
Thanks

I keep second guessing my entry, but I think I just need to send it in!

My entry is in. Had a hard time choosing between 5 guys.

Back