2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Wow, talk about an amazing prize. Limited edition shoes, plus 1 of 1 driver? That's just silly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm in.

Great contest.

Awesome contest!

Entry in. So much goodness from the cobra team!

Haven't seen too many giving away their picks. Keeping them close to vest with only so many names to choose from it appears.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome contest, my picks are in! A custom fly-z driver would be a perfect upgrade from my bio cell.

I keep changing my entry!!!:banghead:

Its US Open week!!!!!

Yes Sir!! I was a bit busy this weekend :)

But now it's time to sit down and out some thought into my entries.

Last edited:
Hell yeah! One of the best weeks in golf.

Submitted my picks yesterday, I love US open week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I will be that guy.
Rory McIlroy does not qualify for this.

Okay, I will be that guy.
Rory McIlroy does not qualify for this.

I can't even fathom how many entries will be DQ'ed due to selecting ineligible players.

F
O
W
L
E
R

Not rocket science people! ;)

I can't even fathom how many entries will be DQ'ed due to selecting ineligible players.

F
O
W
L
E
R

Not rocket science people! ;)
Thank goodness Tiger Woods qualifies; he is sure to be a popular pick this year.

Thank goodness Tiger Woods qualifies; he is sure to be a popular pick this year.

Is Woods eligible for the actual tournament, though?

I think the handicap index limit is still about 1.4.

Unquestionably a brilliant pick. He's sure to turn it around on an easy course like this.

Picks are in. Can't wait for the weekend.

Unquestionably a brilliant pick. He's sure to turn it around on an easy course like this.
Especially one in which he has so much practice and experience playing

Picks are in. Looking forward to this weekend!

Sent my picks in last night. 1 high on the radar pick, and 1 off the radar pick.

So how is a contest winner determined if no one picks the winner. Is it those that pick the highest finisher, or is everyone into a random drawing for the contest. Just curious.

Sent my picks in last night. 1 high on the radar pick, and 1 off the radar pick.

So how is a contest winner determined if no one picks the winner. Is it those that pick the highest finisher, or is everyone into a random drawing for the contest. Just curious.

Here ya go CPL.

Playing the Game
You pick anybody in the field that has a last name that starts with one of those letters, send in your email and if you pick the winner, you have a chance to take home one heck of the grand prize. If no winners are selected, the person with the highest amount of total prize money earned in the tournament will take the prizes. If there is a tie, THP will randomly select a winner from those that are tied.

Picks are in. Had it narrowed down to four players and literally flipped a coin for the two I picked. Probably better than really thinking it through haha good luck everyone!

Thanks JB! Darn Tapatalk cut off the first post and I couldn't see that. Now that I'm on my PC I can read everything in the first post.

Here's the TV schedule for those who haven' seen it. All times are EDT. Will be nice to see the finish in prime time here on the east coast.

U.S. Open Championship, Chambers Bay, University Place, Wash., June 18-21
June 18 (Thursday) – First Round, Noon-8 p.m. (Fox Sports 1); 8-11 p.m. (Fox)
June 19 (Friday) – Second Round, Noon-8 p.m. (Fox Sports 1); 8-11 p.m. (Fox)
June 20 (Saturday) – Third Round, 2-10 p.m. (Fox); 7-10 p.m. (Fox Deportes)
June 21 (Sunday) – Final Round, 2-10:30 p.m. (Fox); 7:30-10:30 p.m. (Fox Deportes)
June 22 (Monday) – Playoff (if necessary), Noon-4 p.m. (Fox)

Picks are in. Going to be a fun tournament to watch!

Back