2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I'll bring the chips & queso!

Surprised by the whole pairing. Fowler kinda having a medicore season, tiger just not even playing golf . I say both go back to their old swings. Rickey's 2010 swing and Wood's 2000 motion

Someone call Butch

Are you for real? Players Championship mediocre? What planet are you from?

That was fun. Let's do this again tomorrow, friends.

I think I will play in the a.m. so as to not have to see the further decline and fall of Tiger. I will be checking in on early afternoon.

Here's a great idea, let's put a NFL color commentator on the U.S. Open to interview players after their round.

Nice dig by Buck there against Woods, saying how nice it is to see Ricky come in for an interview after such a bad round.

Holy crap Charles Davis made Rickie look like an Oompa Loompa!

Here's a great idea, let's put a NFL color commentator on the U.S. Open to interview players after their round.

He knows his college football pretty well too!

Are you for real? Players Championship mediocre? What planet are you from?

what is that supposed to be a big win or something?:alien:

Wow Buck really don't like Tiger

Golf is hard...
I like the U.S. open because it reminds me that these guys are mortal, they are capable of going right under a ball in the rough or missing putts all over the place. I don't like the U.S. open because it's like watching a bunch of my buddies play with no command over the course. It's a double edge sword

Here's some more Tiger coverage. I actually feel sorry for him having to answer those questions.

This is funny

In all honesty, Fox has to do much, much worse than that to be on par with NBC's coverage the last 10 years or so.

For the most part, this has been a stellar broadcast.

Here's some more Tiger coverage. I actually feel sorry for him having to answer those questions.
I did laugh when he said he feels good beating Rickie's butt.

Also, did fox pull away mid Tiger news conference?

I think I shall retire for the evening.

Walker / Reed.......

You heard it here first......

JM

I think I shall retire for the evening.

Walker / Reed.......

You heard it here first......

JM
They heard it 50 pages ago when I said that's who I picked. Hahha

Surprised by the whole pairing. Fowler kinda having a medicore season, tiger just not even playing golf . I say both go back to their old swings. Rickey's 2010 swing and Wood's 2000 motion

Someone call Butch

You realize fowler won the players right?

In all honesty, Fox has to do much, much worse than that to be on par with NBC's coverage the last 10 years or so.

For the most part, this has been a stellar broadcast.

All of the technology and no Johnny Miller so far? A plus. I even like Buck and Norman. The other on course talent hasn't been very good. Will we see Natalie Gulbis running Belichick down at the half for an interview?

Oh and this course has made me cranky.

Back