2015 Wilson NeXus Cart Bag

The latches on the top is something I could really get behind. I wonder how firm the clubs sit in there and if they stay in when driving over bumps.
Yes, I think they will stay no problem. I played with this quite a bit on Saturday. The material is perfect in that it is soft enough it isn't hard to remove or insert a club, and firm enough to hold it in place.

Man I really like the looks and features of this bag. Depending on when I need to replace my current bag, it may get a strong look.

So cool, looks like they took a great bag and made it even better!

That is a really cool idea for a golf bag. Very innovative. I like that particular color scheme as well.

I wonder how sturdy the club holders are.

Love the top of that bag with the locking for the clubs.

Very innovative. If these eliminates bag clatter, I'm all for it.

That looks like an awesome idea. I hate my clubs banging together hence the reason for covers. Also that colour in the picture is amazing.

The latches on the top is something I could really get behind. I wonder how firm the clubs sit in there and if they stay in when driving over bumps.

If the design works anything like the design I have on my bag, you could probably tip your bag upside-down and shake it and the clubs that are clipped in will not fall out

Really sharp looking bag! I think I like this system for holding clubs better than the ogio one. Full on ponder.

Latches at the top? Oh yeah, that's awesome. Do they sit in there loose or unmoving?

Chatter could be a thing of the past! Cannot wait to see more.

The irons sat in there pretty tight. If I recall they did not spin at all and took a little bit to pull them out.

That sure is an awesome bag. Dividers at the top and color scheme are really cool too.

5lbs is a big win.

Bye bye datrek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMGEEE I love me a shaft locking bag. I really miss the BagBoy I had that finally just wore out. #InstantPonder

5lbs and some great color combos

5lbs is a huge selling point for me. I need to check into getting one of these.

Looking at your sig I assume your tires are BStone too.They make good stuff too.
5lbs is a huge selling point for me. I need to check into getting one of these.

Trying to decide on the one in OP or red/white one.

For those that got one, still happy?

2015 Wilson NeXus Cart Bag

I found a 15% off President's sale so got the same one as OP for $170 shipped.

I want one bad, but I bought a new one last year. hard to justify getting a new one. Let us know how you like it.

Last edited:
I'm secretly hoping one of these Wilson bags is involved with Legacy this summer. Great looking

I'm secretly hoping one of these Wilson bags is involved with Legacy this summer. Great looking

More realistic than my pipe dream of them bringing back the Centennial Staffer for us...

Back