2015 Wilson NeXus Cart Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many know, I have been a huge fan of the current version and these tweaks by wilson are unique.

Bz7q9YiCUAEqm36.jpg:large

Latches at the top? Oh yeah, that's awesome. Do they sit in there loose or unmoving?

Chatter could be a thing of the past! Cannot wait to see more.

Love that idea.

Is that the cart bag?

I hope they incorporate this into a stand bag.. If so, I will own one I think

Really cool idea by them

is it still a stand bag? I like the though of those clips in the bag. The revolver bag used to have them. I get the idea though that I'd be impatient and just end up not using them.

I like that top. I'm in the market for a new bag, and that thing looks awesome!

• Admin
Changed the top to answer the question asked.

does it carry over the skeleton frame build that the stand bag has?

Mine will be ordered by the end of the week. I think the black and yellow looks pretty good, and might go well with a certain set of irons I am considering buying in January.

Looks sharp and I like the color shceme

I like it, very unique idea to remove possible club chatter. Are the compartments all separated the entire length of the bag or just have the clamps to manage grip overlap?

This will definitely be in the "What did you buy today" thread!!! Love this.

Very cool. The Nexus stuff is just straight slick.

Wish they made a Nexus backpack so I could get to my work stuff when the bag was standing up.
As many know, I have been a huge fan of the current version and these tweaks by wilson are unique.

Bz7q9YiCUAEqm36.jpg:large

Wow, great idea. With that design, chatter will be a thing of the past maybe. Will be following closely.

Is it only available in the blue, white and yellow colours of the European Ryder Cup team?

Wow I like the design of those club cells. Goodnight bag chatter.

Hate chatter, love the concept and look. Intrigued.

The latches on the top is something I could really get behind. I wonder how firm the clubs sit in there and if they stay in when driving over bumps.

If the stand bag came in the Navy/Silver color combo that the cart bag does, I would've bought it 30 seconds ago.

Back