2016 Black Friday

I'll be out and then play golf in the AM. Probably be empty handed though

Not a chance, although I've never gone out Black Friday shopping.

I'll probably go out in the afternoon. Wife is heading home for the weekend that morning so I won't have anything going on so mind as well try and knock out some shopping.

No way online only.

I think I'm good with Callaway CPO BOGO... But open minded to more deals lol

Not a chance. The wife will go with her mom and I'll be hanging with my kids and my fil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to find a good center speaker and subwoofer so I may hit up Best Buy. Although by the time we travel back from visiting my parents my guess is the ones I want will be sold out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Online for me, unless I can find an NES Classic in person somewhere, I'd wait in line for that!

While I will be in warmer climate this year I have no intentions of being out with knuckleheads

Not a chance.. Taking Dawn to Canada that day so she can see Niagara Falls.

I'll do it online. Some random stuff I need from Lowe's, toys for my girls, and adding to my movie collection.

I'm looking for a good soundbar + subwoofer this year. I'd like one that's pretty slim, less than 3" tall, so that it can fit beneath my tv. I'd also like HDMI - ARC so I can control the volume with the regular remote.

Absolutely positively the best BLACK FRIDAY resource. Ive scoured it in years past and it seems like this year could be the most organized.

There is an expert tips page and recommended deals area.

There is also a page where you can digitally download a ton of black Friday ads.....

http://www.bradsdeals.com/black-friday#ads

I worked at a toy store in college for two Black Fridays.

Just the thought of attempting any store on that day makes me start shivering uncontrollably.

Nope, to many people pushing and shoving. I'll do mine online. Will be on course on Friday at 9AM.

Will be on the lookout for a few things. Vacuum robot like the new Dyson or something from iRobot is at the top of the list.

I'll be looking for a Fitbit for my wife, maybe a new soundbar.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. Black Friday crowds make me think bad, violent thoughts.

Lol, I agree, I had to leave Costco today because of all the knuckleheads!

I'll probably be out there as I'm sure my wife will have a list for me.

Will be looking for an Apple Watch for her and probably pick up some other things for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way I'd venture out to struggle with crowds or stand in line to get a deal. Much better deals on line, IMO, and I'll be doing some shopping there.

My brother is a massive Black Friday shopper. Me, on the other hand, no way.

I'll be on the course playing a $10 Nassau. Whatever happens, I win.

JM

Just say no

I'll be out with my family, hitting up the outlets trying to find some clothes.

No No and No. I don't do Black Friday, unless its is an absolute necessity. I just shop online whenever and wherever possible instead. I'll be happy that I am off work the first time in 10 years for Black Friday and will most likely just try to hit the golf course.

Back