2016 Black Friday

2016 Black Friday

Need a computer but likely looking at the Surface, surface book, or a Mac. So, prices will be pretty much what they are now.

My guess is I'll pick up some software/gift cards Black Friday or cyber Monday

No chance, my Black Friday will be work in the morning, then a 4hr drive south to visit the kids for the weekend

If I get a chance I may have a little look online as we will be looking for a new TV for one of the rooms in the house but that won't be until next year when we re-wire the whole house and re-design a couple rooms to change things around a bit

I believe I am braving it, but I am, for the most part, just a chauffeur for my wife. Should be interesting this year. The past few years, we've left at 430am to arrive by 6am, and it has been pretty calm because all the stores were open thanksgiving day or midnight that night. It sounds like this year, more stores are skipping the thanksgiving and midnight openings, so I'm anticipating it to be far more crazy.

In the end, I'm sure I'll pick up 2 items, and then pick up the many others needed to complete my shopping on Amazon.

~Rock

I'm going for one store ... Bass Pro Shops. I am upgrading my fish finder electronics on the boat to a newer color Lowrance model. $1,000 model on sale for $499! Can't beat that deal

Will be very odd this year waiting for store to open to buy a firearm. I'm thinking people should be more civil at this location. Could be the total opposite though.

#headonaswivel

Will be very odd this year waiting for store to open to buy a firearm. I'm thinking people should be more civil at this location. Could be the total opposite though.

#headonaswivel
what are you going to get?

Have to go out and get the little dude a Power Wheel that he has been dying for. A couple other odds and ends, but nothing major.

you could not drag me shopping on black Friday with 1000 wild horses ...

The only reason I would go out would be to find and try the DvD winner. Since I'll be nowhere near any place that might happen, I'll sit back and watch.

Not a chance. Planning to be in a treestand with my bow hoping a big buck wanders by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be out paying for a 8:56 tee time at my course.

I will never venture out into the black Friday madness.

As Garrett Breedlove said in Terms of Endearment, "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes"

Me and my buddy will get our minds "right" and have a few beers then walk over to Walmart and watch the chaos. Crazy how people will get to Walmart at noon and put there hand a $20 bicycle for 6 hours. Black Friday imho is a junk sale for the most part.

I will not be going out for black friday. Just not worth it imo. If I really want something I will pay the bit extra or order it online.

I'll be slanging some deals later today and tomorrow. Do me a favor and stay home! Black Friday is stupid. Thanks.

I will review all of my emails for BF deals and do online Christmas shopping.

I'll be hitting the links. The only thing I would like to see is if there's a deal online for a HZRDUS black or a Tour V4 slope.

No way I am fighting those crowds. My Black Friday we'll be spent golfing

No way I am fighting those crowds. My Black Friday we'll be spent golfing

That's what I'm doing too!

Might hit a car dealership or two

That's what I'm doing too!

Might hit a car dealership or two

What are you wanting to get?

Lol people in line at best buy already

Might try for some wireless beats but only if they're sub $100. Other than that I don't care

Back