2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Im most excited about what new gear people will be playing.
After all, this is a Callaway & THP Event, and everybody will be playing incredible gear.
Little twist this year as the players will be tasked with reviewing their equipment post event.

This is a great idea. I feel that we should have to review the gear. It will help other amateurs make a better decision when the ones reviewing have similar games to them.

After all, this is a Callaway & THP Event, and everybody will be playing incredible gear.
Little twist this year as the players will be tasked with reviewing their equipment post event.

Accepted. Can I sign up now? :alien:

It would be done with a Cheshire cat like smile :D

Sounds like a pretty awesome twist. I would love to test new equipment and give my thoughts. Still waiting for work to slow so I can rock my new irons and give my thoughts there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a great twist. I think most of the guys are doing a splendid job updating the right threads from the equipment they received. An actual review though...that takes it up a notch, should that be the twist.

Definitely a great twist. I think most of the guys are doing a splendid job updating the right threads from the equipment they received. An actual review though...that takes it up a notch, should that be the twist.

Its the same in this case. Post event, participants will be tasked to be around and post their thoughts on the clubs. Most have done a great job of it through the years.

Love seeing this thread when it pops up. Keeping the community up to date on the performance of equipment is no small task and one that we should never take lightly. It is always cool to see the progression people go through from Ponder to a permanent place in the bag on equipment. From what I have seen, most Granddaddy participants skip to Permanent Place in the Bag! :act-up:

JM

Im warning everybody ahead of time.
You are going to want to be subscribed to THP Radio
You are going to want to be subscribed to THP TV
You are going to want to pay attention to the forum and the home page.
I was just trying to keep up with the radio and TV via the site, but now you motivated me to subscribe to both! :D

Good deal. I'll start working on my outline now. :alien:

That's a responsibility I don't think anyone will have a problem with!

But more importantly...

I'm already ramping up for the spring swing, with an eye on this event, as always! The news with THP Radio/TV...nothing we (I) don't do already, I'd imagine. Looking forward to it getting started!

I'm ready to compete for a spot. I'm subscribed and ready to roll. Just purchased my first Callaway club and I'm already in love. Will be following along to get the chance at a spot.

I love doing reviews. Would be great recap to the event being able to review all the new equipment after sharing so many memories with my fellow THP teammates and zoo crew adversaries.

I always thought this was a given? If you get gear that is new, you tell folks about. Nice to know it'll be required.

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I always thought this was a given? If you get gear that is new, you tell folks about. Nice to know it'll be required.

I thought it was a given as well. Glad to see it become required. I feel most guys have been doing a great job giving there thoughts

I agree, I thought this was a given for any time you get new equipment, much less are able to be part of The Grandaddy. I'll be happy to write a book on the equipment it I'm picked.

On a separate note, I will be at Callaway Golf in a few weeks and the first contest will come in THP Radio form (sort of) with me and Scotty G.

I LOVE the sound of this !!!

Im warning everybody ahead of time.
You are going to want to be subscribed to THP Radio
You are going to want to be subscribed to THP TV
You are going to want to pay attention to the forum and the home page.

Done, done,done and always do !

I have no issue with reviewing any equipment I receive as long as you don't mind waiting a little while for it as the weather in the UK is not quite the same as it is in California in December.... :D

There would be no better way than to tee it up with THPers, the Callaway ZooCrew and The Hideaway folks for the best time of your golfing life

Fingers and everything else are crossed for that opportunity

I too thought it was a given and if there's already a review thread for said product then you carry it on in there. So looking forward for the fun & games.

I would be thrilled to help supply reviews and opinions on any product.

Its the same in this case. Post event, participants will be tasked to be around and post their thoughts on the clubs. Most have done a great job of it through the years.

Love this. I've always been a fan of these reviews post event

I would feel guilty getting the gear and not sharing the reviews/experience with the forum. I would think its standard to at least post some thoughts on each product.

Very reasonable requirement and will be easy to adhere to.

I cannot imagine a scenario where I would attend The Grandaddy, and then not review/discuss the gear I received at every single chance I could get.

Heck, the wife is already tired of me talking about everything I saw on the forum about last year's event (and the same thing happened with every event that I follow along with).

Even just thinking about the chance to get my hands on gear, that I can't even imagine what it would be, gives me shivers.

I cannot imagine a scenario where I would attend The Grandaddy, and then not review/discuss the gear I received at every single chance I could get.

Heck, the wife is already tired of me talking about everything I saw on the forum about last year's event (and the same thing happened with every event that I follow along with).

Even just thinking about the chance to get my hands on gear, that I can't even imagine what it would be, gives me shivers.

You would be surprised at how many have said this before, and then disappeared.

Back