2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

guessing you are going to fly from Dulles?

Best rates are usually out of DCA it seems. Will see what I can find though.

Not sure if BWI us doable for you. But Emart and I will be flying out of there. We plan on renting a SUV. So if you arrive with or close to our time. You can get in on it with us.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Good to know. Once we start getting the plans down we can figure it out. BWI is a bit of a stretch (still, who knows), but I'm down with splitting a car if we can.

I think mine stopped listening all together, but it is even. I "guess" I have selective hearing. What ever that means.

Also I will be driving past Daytona Airport if anyone needs a lift.

I'll probably get down a day early, so happy to pick people up at the airport.

Between now and Club Clash, I'm doing trips to Innisbrook, Streamsong, Naples, Bandon Dunes and Torrey Pines. The girlfriend is definitely not thrilled about that, but what's one more trip to Hammock Beach?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'll probably get down a day early, so happy to pick people up at the airport.

Between now and Club Clash, I'm doing trips to Innisbrook, Streamsong, Naples, Bandon Dunes and Torrey Pines. The girlfriend is definitely not thrilled about that, but what's one more trip to Hammock Beach?

Quite an impressive list...your girlfriend is likely doing the math in her head and thinking you are spending 2 carats on golf.

I will be in Orlando Friday morning of the event if anybody wants to hitch a ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quite an impressive list...your girlfriend is likely doing the math in her head and thinking you are spending 2 carats on golf.

I will be in Orlando Friday morning of the event if anybody wants to hitch a ride.

I have a double-edged excuse...most of the trips are bachelor's parties. Good because "babe, I have to go", bad because "hun, your friends are getting married, when are we?"

Such is life.

I might ... it depends on if my wife and I hit Disney World before or after the Club Clash ... we are working those details out now.

I should know soon what the trip looks like for me.

Anyone going to be down for a round on that Thursday? I am in the middle of Orlando and Daytona

Anyone going to be down for a round on that Thursday? I am in the middle of Orlando and Daytona
I would be down. Would prefer closer to hammock bay/Jax, but where we're you thinking exactly?

looking thru flights and seems orlando is my option if i want to pay with amex points... only return option is 415 take off... i think that is squeezing very tight if i leave sunday... that would mean id need to be done with sunday round by 1 pm ish... maybe i need to leave on monday...

looking thru flights and seems orlando is my option if i want to pay with amex points... only return option is 415 take off... i think that is squeezing very tight if i leave sunday... that would mean id need to be done with sunday round by 1 pm ish... maybe i need to leave on monday...

well, orlando on a sunday will be SLLLOOOOWWWW security I would find a plan B

well, orlando on a sunday will be SLLLOOOOWWWW security I would find a plan B
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Now I just have to tell my wife I'll be gone 5 days in April lol

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Now I just have to tell my wife I'll be gone 5 days in April lol
Blame it on me, it worked before haha :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Blame it on me, it worked before haha :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Haha when I tell her you will be there she'll say "again? Didn't you just go golfing with him?" lmao

Maybe LPGA, I will look around up in that area.

I can't stop thinking about 3 hours on the range on Friday with 23 other THPers getting to demo a bunch of drivers and get real data to recode back to this awesome community.

I can't stop thinking about 3 hours on the range on Friday with 23 other THPers getting to demo a bunch of drivers and get real data to recode back to this awesome community.
That is kind of unbelievable when you think about it isn't it. Normally we spend what 30 minutes or so on a range before a round. This will be incredible and so many opportunities to provide feedback to the forum.

Did someone say lows will play the tips? 7k+ on both courses. Just to make sure we hit as many drivers as possible lmao

Did someone say lows will play the tips? 7k+ on both courses. Just to make sure we hit as many drivers as possible lmao

I mean we hear all about 300 yard bombs. Nothing like 7800 yards at the Conservatory, the longest course in FL, playing at sea level.

I mean we hear all about 300 yard bombs. Nothing like 7800 yards at the Conservatory, the longest course in FL, playing at sea level.
That is a beastly yardage that is for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is a beastly yardage that is for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah insane yardage. Especially at Florida. I looked at the website and the courses look beautiful. Who knew Florida courses had elevation changes??? Man I can't wait. Hours on flightscope, 54 holes of golf, awesome resort... THP continues to out do prior years and THAT is an amazing feat

7800 yds...bring it

Back