2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

If I drive it poorly, it's because I left MY driver at home

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You have to leave your driver at home...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to leave your driver at home...

That's what I'm saying, built-in excuse!

Anybody else coming from the Northeast area?? Specifically around New Jersey???

Anybody else coming from the Northeast area?? Specifically around New Jersey???
I'm coming from Manhattan

After following #grandaddy thread, I'm chomping at the bit to get some golf with THPERS!

This resort is very nice and will be a great backdrop for the event. Looking out and seeing the ocean is about as good as it gets in some cases, this will be one of those cases. Kind of curious how everything will shape up.

This resort is very nice and will be a great backdrop for the event. Looking out and seeing the ocean is about as good as it gets in some cases, this will be one of those cases. Kind of curious how everything will shape up.
I can't lie.....I am pumped for this. Going to be a fabulous time. Lots of old friend and soon to be new friends in this one :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I can't lie.....I am pumped for this. Going to be a fabulous time. Lots of old friend and soon to be new friends in this one :)

It's going to be phenomenal. Something to certainly look forward to in 2016.

Can't wait to finally meet you Seth :)

No doubt. All new event for 2016, Hammock Beach, THPers. Boom goes the dynamite.

I am super pumped ... I can't think of anyone I have not told about this event ... in my case I get to meet all new friends!

My co workers are about sick of seeing the hammock beach website.

My co workers are about sick of seeing the hammock beach website.

Feel free to share anything with us, (even though I've seen it many time myself) we won't get sick of seeing it or hearing you talk about it...As long as you allow me equal time :banana:

I am super pumped ... I can't think of anyone I have not told about this event ... in my case I get to meet all new friends!
Looking forward to meeting you Ken

@CAA_Beat same here!

I am the only one that has read the original post on a daily bases, and checks every day just make sure your name is still on the list.

I was just talking with one of my golf buddies in the hallway at work ... had to come re-read the thread again, and verify my name ... because the more I told him about the trip, the more it sound so incredibly unbelievable for me.

Just crazy I am still in disbelief!

@CAA_Beat same here!

I am the only one that has read the original post on a daily bases, and checks every day just make sure your name is still on the list.

I was just talking with one of my golf buddies in the hallway at work ... had to come re-read the thread again, and verify my name ... because the more I told him about the trip, the more it sound so incredibly unbelievable for me.

Oh it's real, and it's spectacular...to paraphrase from Seinfeld :D

Officially paid in full!!! Is it April 15th yet? So ready for this incredible event!!

@CAA_Beat same here!

Same for me, everyone has seen the course and the first post at least 1,245.7 times.

I feel bad signing up for Holiday Cheer because I already have mine.

Often imitated, never duplicated.
Club Clash is coming!

Often imitated, never duplicated.
Club Clash is coming!

I have a HUNCH I know exactly what you're talking about !

This event will be EPIC

Excited for this event to get here. Can't wait to see the format for the range and what the data looks like.

Back