2016 THP & UST Mamiya - Shaft Spectacular

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Beginning in February, each month two lucky THPers will be at the UST Mamiya HQ in Texas for a day of fun, education and products. This will last through July and will be different every single month. Each person will document their trip on THP as well as the review the products in the appropriate threads.

When & Where
From Feb - July every month
UST HQ in DFW, TX

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you, outside of your traveling expenses. Your day there is on THP & UST and that is complete with all of the below.
Tour the UST Facility
Test Product on Launch Monitor
Get fit for new product
Equipment involved
Round of Golf
And much much more

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up each month in the respective threads. Your 2016 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
It changes every month and the program will be different every month. One month it might be all about the driver, the next month it could be irons and so on. It will be a surprise when you walk through the door and are greeted by THP & UST and you never know what will be included. The only thing we can say on this is, prepare to be surprised and no two months will ever be the same in their entirety.

UST.png

Oh yeah! I can't wait for the sign ups!

This is really cool. The monthly winners will really get a treat. I would love to visit Mamiya.

That there is crazy!!! 2016 is going to be epic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine if you won and to go.
Wow.

These details are awesome! UST and THP have put together a great oppertunity for us all for 2016.

JB wasn't kidding when he said this year was going to be huge

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cant wait for the sign ups to begin! UST is only about 30 mins from my house! Really interested in a new driver and hybrid shaft!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This is awesome. Quite a different approach here and it sounds like fun. Getting the chance for two THPers to tour the facility and have the chance to interact with UST, get fit and test products, then get out for a round of golf, this sounds amazing. Can't wait for this to begin.

Wow this is cool. Every month two people get to go and just for travel expense. There has to be a ton of yall with a bunch of FF miles who's mouth is watering at this.

This sounds incredible and I love the "surprise" aspect to it!!

I'll be putting in whatever the required entry is and hope to make it one of the months.

Since I'm so close by it will hopefully also give me a chance to meet some THP'ers coming through town and maybe enjoy a round of golf with them outside of this event. And even help with transportation from airport, etc if needed.

Access to the facilities and being fitted by some of the best in the industry? Yes please!!!

Last edited:
This sounds phenomenal!

Wow! I look forward to throwing my name in.

12 lucky THPers getting the royal treatment. Can't wait to see the contests and the coverage.

2016 is shaping up to be huge !

This is an awesome opportunity and will be an amazing experience for 12 lucky THP members

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great opportunity, I've really enjoyed other events that have gone to mfg and test facilities, this seems like it will be a blast as well

This is truly amazing, what a great excuse to travel to Texas!!!

This is phenomenal

Yep. #changingthegame in 2016! What am action packed year!

Incredible.

2016 is going to be non stop

Very cool series of events coming up!

Love my Recoils and look forward to trying out for a spot, it would be great to see and talk with the folks behind this great Product.

The more I think about it this would be a spectacular event.
Shaft knowledge - Check
Fitting - Check
Fun - Check

I want in - Check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back