2016 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Skinny jeans sure do fit better when your 15lbs lighter, FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So in a few weeks I can wear them????

Had a bit of a sore throat ... but still managed a 1 hour workout that included 3 miles ... this challenge got me up and moving ... wondering now how wise that was right at this moment ...

I am stuck in neutral this week ... I am hoping in another week I drop a few more ... takes awhile for my body to catchup to where my mind thinks I should be ...:D

Dinner was good tonight but not very filling, made steamed broccoli with gluten free mac n cheese and 1.5 brats.

Wondering how much the dhea I've started taking is gonna help my weight loss and control.

Skinny jeans sure do fit better when your 15lbs lighter, FYI

Thank god I've only lost 10. So I won't need to worry about skinny jeans this week

Thank god I've only lost 10. So I won't need to worry about skinny jeans this week

Pfft. You should try it, venture into the kitchen and ask the better half how you look.

And please have your son video taping the response.

Pfft. You should try it, venture into the kitchen and ask the better half how you look.

Hahaha

That would be one that would go viral. Has to make sure his daughter is around for the added commentary

Seeing Kevin in skinny jeans would be downright hysterical.

Just wondering how I would look styling me some skinny jeans....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just wondering how I would look styling me some skinny jeans....lol

A lot better now than when you started ?

A lot better now than when you started ?

That is for sure....lol

So perhaps splitting wood yesterday for 5 hours wasn't a good idea. My shoulders are smoked today. Not as young as I used to be. But, down 11 lbs since starting WW. Feels pretty good to be headed in the right direction.

Down another 4.6 lbs, making the 2 week total 11.2...still lots of work to do, but a pretty good start.

Insanity time this week!

Down 2 lbs this week. At 190.5 lbs. Very close to being under 190 for the first time in about 7 years. Since end of June I'm down 27.5 lbs, since last April when I was my heaviest I'm down 31.5 lbs.

Saw a friend at the club this weekend that hasn't seen me since spring. It's fun seeing the double take. Of course at my age I have to explain the weight loss is intentional and not from illness!

That is fantastic guys.

Awesome work Barry, keep it up!

No loss this week, 199.6 still, which the fact I didn't gain after this weekend is honestly a miracle. Didn't track well this week, that will change.

Last week was encouraging...due to meetings at night, my birthday, etc...I was not able to work out during the week and I had several meals eating out at unhealthy restaurants. Still, I managed to not completely fall apart like I would have previously in these situations and give up tracking. I ended up negative points for the week on WW, but still managed to lose 0.2 lbs....a moral victory.

This week will be easier with more gym time and less events to wreck my meals. I leave for Caribbean trip on 2/12, basically 2 weeks. I set an aggressive goal of being down 10 lbs by then (started 223 lbs on Jan. 1). I am down 6 overall, and have a fighting chance.

Wife and I are starting the 21 Day Fix today. We really just need a jump start. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this program and what your thoughts/ideas were about it? Thanks

Lots of awesome losses going on.

As for me, I'm down 1 lb. better than a gain, for sure. But down only 3 lbs since the start.

Not sure what the issue is with not being able to drop more than 1-2 lbs in a week.

Eating clean, and taking in appropriate calories. Working out a ton as well with a lot of cardio. According to what I am doing, pounds should be dropping but they just aren't.

Back