2018 Morgan Cup... Which team are you supporting and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough call. The Morgan Cup brings out the best in Jake every time he gets into the event. His excitement for this event is infectious, and his team is gonna play their heart out for him.

On the flip side, Freddie's team has got some big time firepower behind it, and Freddie will make sure his team will have any and all swing questions figured out before the event.

I think it'll come down to Yagley vs Jose, just to make it 100x more exciting.

This is an easy one for me, Team Hackers. Two of my good friends are representing and Jake knows how to step it up a notch on the big stage. That and being on Team Hackers for the win last year makes it extra special. Either way it's going to be a great follow.

It’s a hard choice because both capts are good dudes. I haven’t had the chance to meet p4b yet but have spent time with his co capt, and vice versa with knowing Freddie and having played a round with him and not knowing his co capt. Freddie also has some members I know including my first thp Invitational event partndr so I’m putting my eggs in the team paradise bucket.

I’m supporting my man Freddie and Team Hackers... Geaux Hackers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two great teams here. Got to go with the hackers on this one. Puttin4Bird gets down south and thaws out from the winter and he will catch fire. :clapp:

Going for hackers... based on a P4B's OG status, and my brother @Ottawaclo is poised to ball out

Last edited:
Never go against my man! Team Paradise in spades

Going with team hackers

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I'm Going for team Paradise!

Thank you to THP and CPG

#TEAMPARADISE
2018 Morgan Cup

Well have I one homie on Team Hackers (Stemmy66) and two homies on Team Paradise (jdtox and c.a.eleric - who I met at The Handcrafted Experience) so I have give the slightest of edge to Team Paradise.

I won't hold that against you Manny! I'm used to chasing Jeremy, but this time I hope to catch him.... Team Hackers!

TEAM HACKERS!!

Keep the winning streak alive!!

I will still root for team Hackers!!!

#teamparadise for days!

I’m supporting my man Freddie and Team Hackers... Geaux Hackers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realize that Freddie is the Captain of Team Paradise right? :confused2:

I get it and you know he does as well.

Plus he spelled "go" wrong.

I'm rolling with #TeamParadise. Love both of these guys, but I'm rolling with Panda.

Team Paradise. No question about it. :alien:

I am very confident "Team Bald / Balding" aka Hackers is the way to go.....:banana::laughing:

I am very confident "Team Bald / Balding" aka Hackers is the way to go.....:banana::laughing:

They have some incredible heads of hair over there on Team Paradise that's for sure.....not gonna lie, I'm jealous!

They have some incredible heads of hair over there on Team Paradise that's for sure.....not gonna lie, I'm jealous!
Me too. As KEV said in a different thread....we can blind them on the first tee.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

#Baldisbeautifu

#Baldisbeautifu

i could totally start growing my hair out and cut it right before the event. make a nice wig for you.

i could totally start growing my hair out and cut it right before the event. make a nice wig for you.
Hmm. First tee wigs..... Might keep that one in my back pocket. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back