2018 Morgan Cup... Which team are you supporting and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. First tee wigs..... Might keep that one in my back pocket. Thank you.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Do you know if Hammock Beach has chowdah on the menu?

Hmm. First tee wigs..... Might keep that one in my back pocket. Thank you.

better than first tee whiffs

Do you know if Hammock Beach has chowdah on the menu?
Chowdah....bisque.....stew....all are good options.

I can't possibly go against Team Hackers. One of my best friends from THP won the MC last year as part of Team Hackers and now this year another one of my best friends from THP is on Team Hackers, I can't go against that.

Up until PKorf grabbed the last spot I was thinking Team Paradise though, having met caeleric and Freddie this winter it's hard not to pull for them. I know this is gonna be a tough competition and whoever wins is gonna earn it! Can't wait to follow along!

Based on my #TeamShowMePrairie team mate Ottawaclo being on Team Hackers, that's where my rooting interest will go.

You do realize that Freddie is the Captain of Team Paradise right? :confused2:

I’m rooting for my man Freddie, but at first glance, I think that Paradise is going to be the favorite. Just trying to get the line value where I want it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus he spelled "go" wrong.

I'm rolling with #TeamParadise. Love both of these guys, but I'm rolling with Panda.

I didn’t spell Geaux wrong, not where I’m from...

Woah...not everyone from Team Hackers is balding!

Loving all the excitement, being a newbie to THP I am finally starting to see what this community is all about!

Woah...not everyone from Team Hackers is balding!

Loving all the excitement, being a newbie to THP I am finally starting to see what this community is all about!

yaaaaaa..........i lost the fight and Mach3 keeps me clean shaven........not bald.....clean shaven lol

I think I have to go with Team Hackers, it's a tough choice with people on both sides, but my midwest roots have me pulling for Jake!

I'm supporting both teams as much as possible - I know everyone will do a great job prepping & competing. But if I have to choose, I'll lean towards Team Hackers to support my guy Pkorf, and because puttin4bird has that northern disadvantage of no year-round golf.

I don't know the captains or players well enough to make an informed decision, so I flipped my Albatross coin - Team Paradise won.

Can't go wrong with either, but I gotta go with Team Paradise

Thatta boy!!!
I'm supporting both teams as much as possible - I know everyone will do a great job prepping & competing. But if I have to choose, I'll lean towards Team Hackers to support my guy Pkorf, and because puttin4bird has that northern disadvantage of no year-round golf.

I gotta go with Team Hackers. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and playing a round with Mr. Yagley at LIITA a few years back and this man knows his stuff.

Oh and PKorf is alright, I guess

Spent some time last night reading Golf Magazines review of the new Cobra Equipment. Also spent some time this morning reading up on Cobras website what their lineup looks like. Phew. This is going to be a tough decision but I know where my head is leaning. Just have to figure out if that's where my swing is heading lol

I am loving the support for my man Jake. He has been my golfing partner for many years. I love seeing this support for him and the squad.

One thing I have learned over the years is that no one person or team is bigger than the MC. This event stands on its own. The teams are the spokes in the wheel and help it go round. The support of the forum drives us forward. Keep it coming!!!

DEFINITELY P4B. We got ice cream together once...... And beat up on Torrey Pines.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bump because I think it's closer than people realize...

First post updated with a running tally. I think I counted right. :banghead: Will update tally periodically.

I am rooting for a tie because I can not cheer against Jake or Freddie, the 2 captains are 2 of the best guys I know

LOL.....perfect response Shane! Love ya bro!

And it was 100 percent true. You and Freddie are what THP and the MC are about to me.
I know I sound sappy but it’s the honest truth :)

And it was 100 percent true. You and Freddie are what THP and the MC are about to me.
I know I sound sappy but it’s the honest truth :)

I will add 1 to each for this vote.

My buddy @ChristopherKee is playing on Team Paradise so that is who I will be cheering for without a doubt. Have to support a local DMV THPer and I am happy to call him a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back