2018 PGA Show - THP Style

From the source, with an expert. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody. Storyboarding some thoughts now and working with the PGA Show Media Operations on how to accomplish some of them.
Going to be a fun time, a different show and something we hope everybody enjoys.

2018 PGA Show - THP Style

Thanks everybody. Storyboarding some thoughts now and working with the PGA Show Media Operations on how to accomplish some of them.
Going to be a fun time, a different show and something we hope everybody enjoys.

Golf cart drag race between No taper Larry and Vrska?

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the trip this year. Its a pretty big bummer because working with THE Michael Vrska probably would have produced an Emmy for THP. I have been very proud to see how the coverage has grown each year, and am disappointed that I have to watch from the sidelines, but I have no doubt that this years coverage will build on the success we saw last year.

An Emmy would have been nice. I’ll still do my best.

An Emmy would have been nice. I’ll still do my best.

I have no doubt that you can make that happen.

I'd go more on Vrska. Larry has too much drag to make a fast run.

I want to see the qualifying times before I put much more down......

He looks pretty drag free here

He looks pretty drag free here

I love that video. It makes me laugh every time. Deadpan Dean..."Well, that's kinda strange"

I love that video. It makes me laugh every time. Deadpan Dean..."Well, that's kinda strange"

I mean who expects that to happen? #DownGoesWardy

I mean who expects that to happen? #DownGoesWardy

You're not wrong.... You'll be expecting it this year. So will Ward, Larry better watch out.

You're not wrong.... You'll be expecting it this year. So will Ward, Larry better watch out.

I won't be, but Wardy should haha Watching that video makes me realize how much I'm going to miss it this time around. I have a love/hate relationship with the show, but it's more love than hate.

I won't be, but Wardy should haha Watching that video makes me realize how much I'm going to miss it this time around. I have a love/hate relationship with the show, but it's more love than hate.

I can imagine. Lots of work, but lots of fun too.

The Bloopers from last year will never be forgotten

[video=youtube;xUa-MCXNmug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUa-MCXNmug&t=115s[/video]

If I see that no tapered clown, OHH MAN.

If I see that no tapered clown, OHH MAN.

I cannot find your sequel video. I need to hear "You no taper son of a whoaaaaaa".

I cannot find your sequel video. I need to hear "You no taper son of a whoaaaaaa".

It's gotta be there somewhere. When in doubt, check twitter from around January last year.

I'd watch out for James too....

James has something a bit more important than the pga show to be thinking about in January with th growth of his family taking place.

James has something a bit more important than the pga show to be thinking about in January with th growth of his family taking place.

This is true.

Tuesday is Demo Day of the PGA Show and that will be your day to submit questions on R&D, engineering, products and more.
We will have live chat rolling and kick it off with some fun stuff.

All of the instructions will come later in a live thread, so be on the look out.

All flights are booked, rooms are done and dinners are set.
2018 PGA Show is going to be really interesting and new.

Last years was a fun follow, really looking forward to following along again this year...

Back