2018 PGA Show - THP Style

looking forward to some great overage this year, THP, just keeps bringing it!

We did too. In fact it was the best on the net by a landslide.

Be careful JB....The Golf Channel might come knocking on your door to replace their content director !

A great addition to the already fantastic THP coverage of the PGA show!

Fantastic...besides the Grandaddy, my second favourite thread to follow. Bring it on!

Wow, I always wonder how you guys will step it up each each year and you definitely accomplished that this year.

That’s an impressive team that will be updating us on the latest and greatest from the golf industry. Only at THP!!

Well this will certainly be intresting. I can't wait to see what comes of it.

I heart Vrska.

Sounds like THP is going to kill it again this year!

Cool! Look forward!

Should be very interesting, last year the videos where great.

Should be very interesting, last year the videos where great.

Thanks. I thought the staff was just awesome and made the editing much easier than it could have been. This year we needed someone, and an idea came to me and here we are. Going to be a fun ride.

2018 PGA Show - THP Style

Man THP and the PGA show is a must follow each year. Adding Vrska should make it even better.

Thanks. I thought the staff was just awesome and made the editing much easier than it could have been. This year we needed someone, and an idea came to me and here we are. Going to be a fun ride.

I have to admit, you have some pretty great ideas. This is definitely one of them!

I heart Vrska.

same here, one of my favorite moments last year was getting ready to shoot with him and he got blinded by the lights.

Another really cool idea from THP. I’m looking forward to everything.

This is pretty freaking cool. Vrska is one of the most impressive minds in golf that I’ve ever been lucky enough to meet and i can’t wait to see what he brings to the table for us

Are you kidding me? This is awesome!

Can’t wait to see Vrska and the Dean of THP bringing us coverage!!

Can’t wait to see Vrska and the Dean of THP bringing us coverage!!

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the trip this year. Its a pretty big bummer because working with THE Michael Vrska probably would have produced an Emmy for THP. I have been very proud to see how the coverage has grown each year, and am disappointed that I have to watch from the sidelines, but I have no doubt that this years coverage will build on the success we saw last year.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the trip this year. Its a pretty big bummer because working with THE Michael Vrska probably would have produced an Emmy for THP. I have been very proud to see how the coverage has grown each year, and am disappointed that I have to watch from the sidelines, but I have no doubt that this years coverage will build on the success we saw last year.

I mean.. I hear they give those out like candy anyway.

That stinks Dean. What staff members will be attending??

Back