2018 PGA Show - THP Style

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the trip this year. Its a pretty big bummer because working with THE Michael Vrska probably would have produced an Emmy for THP. I have been very proud to see how the coverage has grown each year, and am disappointed that I have to watch from the sidelines, but I have no doubt that this years coverage will build on the success we saw last year.

This sounds like the nice way to say that you became a big star and wanted too much money and compensation in your contract. Did your agent write that? :alien:

Welcome, Mr. Vrska! Can't wait to get blown away again by the content from the show.

That stinks Dean. What staff members will be attending??

That i do not know. But I'm sure that will all be figured out shortly, if it hasn't already.

This sounds like the nice way to say that you became a big star and wanted too much money and compensation in your contract. Did your agent write that? :alien:

Welcome, Mr. Vrska! Can't wait to get blown away again by the content from the show.

Expensive non-talent

While Mr. Vrska is a huge get, this inquiring mind wonders if No Taper Larry be making a guest appearance.

Wow this is pretty cool!

Well this sounds pretty cool.

I’m interested in going one day next month. Never been.

The PGA Show coverage is always top-notch! Looking forward to this year's coverage!

Mward, be looking over your shoulder at all times!

Both together would have been a lot of fun. When Dean could not make it, we will think outside the box and crest something we think thpers will enjoy.

@Mward better be watching out for No Taper Larry this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa - this is fantastic - THP kicking it up a notch definitely going to enjoy his insights. Looking forward to the coverage

@Mward better be watching out for No Taper Larry this year!

I think Larry better watch out for MWard.

Excited about this; I'm a fan of Vrska, and think his technical background will make for some great content.

Can't wait to follow along with THP at the PGA show again this year. Will be awesome as usual.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I thought the 2017 episodic content was incredible. Add in Vrska, the THP app, and more content real time. This is going to be a great show to follow

You guys do an incredible job of covering the PGA Show. If there is any advice that I could offer it would be to provide some basic information about all the products you cover. For example:

What is the cost?
What is the intended target market?
When will it be available?

This is just an example and I will leave it to your capable staff to make the final decision on whether this would be helpful for the THP consumers.

Will be really cool to see Vrska's thoughts on equipment given his role as a true insider for years - looking forward to it!

I thought the 2017 episodic content was incredible. Add in Vrska, the THP app, and more content real time. This is going to be a great show to follow

The mobile app will be very useful for THPers this year.

You guys do an incredible job of covering the PGA Show. If there is any advice that I could offer it would be to provide some basic information about all the products you cover. For example:

What is the cost?
What is the intended target market?
When will it be available?

This is just an example and I will leave it to your capable staff to make the final decision on whether this would be helpful for the THP consumers.

Im not sure if you caught our hour long recap last year, but much of that was in the segments.
Most items are available or about to be available in the current climate of the golf industry.

The mobile app will be very useful for THPers this year.

Im not sure if you caught our hour long recap last year, but much of that was in the segments.
Most items are available or about to be available in the current climate of the golf industry.

JB, I watched all of your content multiple times but that was a year ago and my memory is not what it used to be. I knew you guys would be on top of this. Thanks for the reply and can't wait for your excellent coverage.

Incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The PGA Show is a great time. Impossible to see everything in one day, and that's a good thing.

Oh wow - talk about adding a ton of knowledge to an already great team. That's going to be great.

Having Michael Vrska will raise the bar to whole 'nother level of awesomeness! Looking forward to it!

Love seeing all the latest tech and inventions from the little guys!

Back