2018 Ultimate Testing with Titleist

JB, should we wait for Sunday for signups or go ahead and send the email in now?

I got the ok from the boss; my game is the worst its ever been but if selected I have a month to make some headway.

Misread the post originally, thought signups were Sunday. Whoops!

Email submitted, come on Titleist let's do this.

JB, should we wait for Sunday for signups or go ahead and send the email in now?

I got the ok from the boss; my game is the worst its ever been but if selected I have a month to make some headway.

Yes sir. Signup now.

I like the format, I always felt wedges need to be hit in the dirt to be appreciated and this event gives you that.

I'm just curious if you plan on sleeping at all this year, because there is an overwhelming amount of events in March/April/May already.

Ummm...yes please! Email sent

I like the format, I always felt wedges need to be hit in the dirt to be appreciated and this event gives you that.

I'm just curious if you plan on sleeping at all this year, because there is an overwhelming amount of events in March/April/May already.

No sir. Work Work Work.
I am blessed to be able to do this, I might is well do it constantly : )

This is freaking sweet and coming up fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All signed up! Excited for the opportunity!

Holy Smokes! I’ve always self fitted for wedges. Would love an opportunity to be fit for the new SM7. Not only for an improvement for my short game, but also for the opportunity to give Golfinnut a “neener neener” every time I use one when we’re paired up

Just took a look at the course flyover. Beautiful course but Titleist better be packing a solid stock of golf balls.

To think that you can be fit for a ball & wedges from one of the most notable OEM's out there. And then you could be possibly picked for the 2nd event later in the fall ... all expenses paid mind you ... for a fitting with maybe the new line of drivers coming out?
Unreal to think about. But if I were to be picked all the way through, I could be fitted for an entire bag of Titleist equipment in a year! What an amazing possibility. Feel like a real Pro with all the benefits

Holy Smokes! I’ve always self fitted for wedges. Would love an opportunity to be fit for the new SM7. Not only for an improvement for my short game, but also for the opportunity to give Golfinnut a “neener neener” every time I use one when we’re paired up

Neener neener!? Really?

Just took a look at the course flyover. Beautiful course but Titleist better be packing a solid stock of golf balls.

I could literally lose a dozen just standing on the tee box of #8 Par 3

To think that you can be fit for a ball & wedges from one of the most notable OEM's out there. And then you could be possibly picked for the 2nd event later in the fall ... all expenses paid mind you ... for a fitting with maybe the new line of drivers coming out?
Unreal to think about. But if I were to be picked all the way through, I could be fitted for an entire bag of Titleist equipment in a year! What an amazing possibility. Feel like a real Pro with all the benefits

Just one correction. We will cover the expenses of the event, but the Free Ride, will need to get there for it.

Mission Inn, nice! Good luck to those entering!

Just one correction. We will cover the expenses of the event, but the Free Ride, will need to get there for it.

I can work with that. I need some frequent flyer miles anyway.

Lots of interesting in this one, glad to see people are ready for some Ultimate Testing.

Lots of interesting in this one, glad to see people are ready for some Ultimate Testing.

the interest is sky high for me. but the timing just sucks a big one. totally makes sense with how much buzz there is around the release, and i can't wait to hear more feedback on these wedges. they'll probably end up in my bag this year.

if you need an extra body around on sunday i'm happy to help.

DAMN! Another event I can't enter because of work TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!! I'm really not liking my job right now :banghead:

Good luck to all who enter! I will be interested to follow along as I'm in the market to upgrade my wedges.

DAMN! Another event I can't enter because of work TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!! I'm really not liking my job right now :banghead:

Good luck to all who enter! I will be interested to follow along as I'm in the market to upgrade my wedges.

Time for you to get a new job! :act-up:

It’s to be expected. Wedge & ball fitting by an industry leader in both categories, and then the great job you’ve done hyping it up. Throw in the course, accommodations and a bunch of Hackers. Going to be great for the lucky few

Yep, I’m in for this one!

One less person I have to worry about

Sounds awesome! Email sent!

Back