2018 Ultimate Testing with Titleist

Entered and fingers and toes crossed

Oh man.. Mission Inn, you're gonna need a solid wedge game on that course. What an awesome opportunity for 7 THP'ers!

My thoughts exactly, really enjoyed the facilities and resort there

This one sounds great. Need to see if I can move a meeting, and if so I'll be throwing my name in this one.

Man!

So many event signups this week. There will be lots of lucky THP'ers once all of the participants have been announced!

Another amazing Event and close to home, not in the cards for me unfortunately.

Friday must be short game day on THP. Signups for putter event now wedge event. I think we all could use help in these 2 areas.

And the Free Ride is freakin' amazing!

this is a great value for the prize, and the tie in to the next event is fun!

if I wasn't in the Cleveland event, this is one I'd be trying to get into

Mission Inn, nice! Good luck to those entering!

Got to play mission inn a few years ago and it was fantastic! Awesome layout and crazy amount of elevation given it’s in the middle of nowhere Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to play mission inn a few years ago and it was fantastic! Awesome layout and crazy amount of elevation given it’s in the middle of nowhere Florida.

Yeah I've played it probably 4 or 5 different times myself

I tried to figure out a way to put these dates on my calendar this afternoon though it doesn't look like it'll work.
Good luck to all those who enter.

That was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the course. How much dirt & terrain did they have to move to make that much elevation in flat a** Orlando? Especially in 1917

It’s not in Orlando...haha. North west of it.

Thanks for the opportunity! Entry is in!

That was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the course. How much dirt & terrain did they have to move to make that much elevation in flat a** Orlando? Especially in 1917

Howey in the Hills, Fl is technically the city it’s in.

The property is really cool though, tons of space and on-site accommodations.

I am super pissed the timing is off on this one because I adore the SM6 wedges.

man this is going to be a phenomenal event. So much awesomeness.

Great itinerary - this forum is awesome.

I currently hit a titleist 60 degree.
Never been fitted
19 handicap
Live in Columbus ohio

Good luck all

This is going to be incredible weekend, good luck everyone.

Signup will remain open through tomorrow.

This going to be amazing!! I wish that I was going to be available, but that is the time I am in Hawaii (and my anniversary weekend).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This is hard to turn down given everything that's included..new wedges are always fun and I'm intrigued about a professional Titleist ball fitting.

This is hard to turn down given everything that's included..new wedges are always fun and I'm intrigued about a professional Titleist ball fitting.

That has my interest as well, but I’m really interested in the grind conversation. I know what their online fitter recommended, and I was already confused why they recommended a high bounce grind designed for steep swings, when my divot answer was that I take a shallow divot.

Not that I don’t mind a high bounce wedge, not in the least bit. I just thought it was peculiar.

Back