2018 - Who Gets Their 1st Major?

I think Pieters could bring home The Masters or The Open.

Daniel Berger

I’ll go with Rickie, Reed and Rahm.

I'm rooting for Rickie!

Pat Perez will continue the 40+ major run in 2018. After that Parsons will sue all club manufacturers for making equipment that looks like a golf club :)

I say Rickie.

I think it’s either Rahm or Rickie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of people here, myself included, think it’s going to be RF. Is there any basis for that? Or just hope?

Give me Rickie

I kind of have to agree that it will be Fleetwood. There's something about him. I actually do not believe Rahm will win a major this year. In fact, I would predict that he has a relatively down year compared to last year.

~Rock

Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm going with Rickie as well.

No love for Hideki?
I think Mats gets one in 2018.

No love for Hideki?
I think Mats gets one in 2018.
I want to see him win one, but so long as he fights his putter, I think he'll struggle in majors. Last year he was 173rd in strokes gained putting. That's not a recipe for success at places that are making putting surfaces slick as possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I want to see him win one, but so long as he fights his putter, I think he'll struggle in majors. Last year he was 173rd in strokes gained putting. That's not a recipe for success at places that are making putting surfaces slick as possible.

I don’t disagree. Just think the guy is too good tee to green to not get one eventually. The putter will work just enough one of these years to seal a W

I'd love to see Rickie and Kuchar get one. Those would be probably the 2 I'd most like to see.
This would be a great scenario for my fandom as well.

Like a bunch of others in here, maybe wishful thinking but I think Rickie is going to do it this year

another vote for Rickie.

Another vote for Fowler and Kuchar, especially after their close calls in 2017.

Rahm needs to learn to get that Spanish fire under control to deal with the bounces and breaks of a major, like Sergio did. Don't see him winning a major yet, but do expect that he will get at least 1 tour win, US or European.

Pat Perez is hoping himself!
DSjqPOEUEAAdqMA.png

I'd love to see Lee Westwood win one. He could be this year's Sergio.

We absolutely do, and one I firmly believe will win his first is Rickie! I would not be surprised to see Kuchar finally snag one as well.

Lol Pat Perez

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Patrick Reed or Ricky Fowler

Gotta be Rickie.

Back