2019-2020 College Football Thread

Geeeeeaaaauuuuuxxxxxxxx Buckeyes!!!!!

Ohio State assisted in their last TD by a false start not called....

Ohio St is going to win. Should be LSU vs Oklahoma and Clemson vs Ohio St. Overall that is the 4 best teams.

Roughly to you by the most “shocking” prediction ever uttered....(by an LSU fan)

Heck of a 2nd half. Nice balance of passing and running. Good momentum for next game

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Dude for Montana had 303 receiving yards breaking Randy Moss's FCS playoff record.

Oddly I agree that LSU should probably be #1, but I won’t be completely shocked to see the committee keep OSU #1. there are a lot of stats out there that have OSU very highly rated on both offense and defense. If anything keeps LSU back at 2, it’s their defensive numbers, whether you agree with it or not. Because apparently, even if seemingly just to annoy LSU fans, the committee seems to like said stats. But again I would probably vote LSU at 1 if I had a vote. But, I don’t. So let’s see what happens

Dude for Montana had 303 receiving yards breaking Randy Moss's FCS playoff record.

He better go pro then and also earn a madden speed rank of 99 or else that’s just a waste.

as an OU fan, I would rather play OSU. Not sure they can beat either LSU or OSU, but would rather play OSU.

The Buckeyes played 3 very good teams back-to-back-to back and Dobbins had 100 carries and 540 yards combined for those 3 games.

Last edited:
Oddly I agree that LSU should probably be #1, but I won’t be completely shocked to see the committee keep OSU #1. there are a lot of stats out there that have OSU very highly rated on both offense and defense. If anything keeps LSU back at 2, it’s their defensive numbers, whether you agree with it or not. Because apparently, even if seemingly just to annoy LSU fans, the committee seems to like said stats. But again I would probably vote LSU at 1 if I had a vote. But, I don’t. So let’s see what happens
LSU went on the Road and beat Bama w/ Tua & Routed UGA in Atlanta (UGA went into the game with the nation’s best Defense)... Name a team that has an equivalent on their resume? I’ll wait...

Last edited:
Joel Klatt out here selling Ohio State point differential against Top 25 teams as a reason they’re No. 1 ?

By that logic, OSU’s 42-0 win over 3-loss Cincinnati > LSU’s win at Bama
???????????

I can’t help but laugh at how broken this system is if the Committee puts OSU in at #1...

The Buckeyes played 3 very good teams back-to-back-to back and Dobbins had 100 carries and 540 yards combined for those 3 games.
Dude has been a machine this season

LSU went on the Road and beat Bama w/ Tua & Routed UGA in Atlanta (UGA went into the game with the nation’s best Defense)... Name a team that has an equivalent on their resume? I’ll wait...
Statistically speaking Ohio State is a more "complete team" though.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Hey @JDax let’s do this thing! Can’t wait!

Joel Klatt out here selling Ohio State point differential against Top 25 teams as a reason they’re No. 1 ?

By that logic, OSU’s 42-0 win over 3-loss Cincinnati > LSU’s win at Bama
???????????

I can’t help but laugh at how broken this system is if the Committee puts OSU in at #1...

I believe they pick more to build and support the ncaaf brand than for objective reasons. Picking only 4 is pathetic, and the politics of seeding is mind numbing. Time to upgrade and have a more meaningful championship tournament. Too bad they don’t have a proven model. Cough, fcs.

I believe they pick more to build and support the ncaaf brand than for objective reasons. Picking only 4 is pathetic, and the politics of seeding is mind numbing. Time to upgrade and have a more meaningful championship tournament. Too bad they don’t have a proven model. Cough, fcs.
Way more money and sponsorships involved here than FCS. Way more.

I’m all for it moving to 8, but I still think realistically 6 would suffice with the top two getting a bye.

Clemson schedule has been a joke but let’s not kid ourself here they are really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ll find out how good Clemson is in the next game.

Way more money and sponsorships involved here than FCS. Way more.

I’m all for it moving to 8, but I still think realistically 6 would suffice with the top two getting a bye.
Nobody should get a bye. It would give the top 2 teams a huge advantage.

Bumping up to add more conference champions would be a good start. I think the $ would follow.
I don’t know, it’s a LOT of money, billions vs millions. And I don’t believe the American/Mt.West/MAC/etc should automatically get a seat at the table.

Nobody should get a bye. It would give the top 2 teams a huge advantage.
Which would be an encourager to making top 2, that’s the point.

Everyone screams 8 teams, but it’s not as simple as most think imo.

agreeing with you dude. But I’m not on the committee, you don’t have to convince me.

I don’t know, it’s a LOT of money, billions vs millions. And I don’t believe the American/Mt.West/MAC/etc should automatically get a seat at the table.
Uh, no. Coming from someone who went to a MAC school, just no. Haha the difference in the overall quality is crazy. You might get a MAC school once every 10 years that could MAYBE be competitive. I do like the initial push for 6 with top 2 having byes you suggested.

give the top 2 teams a huge

I agree. 8 is not a perfect solution. Still have the issues of who are the 8 and how are they selected. And do conference champions and the highest rated group of five go in automatically?

I see where you are going with and in some ways I agree. You need to make sure the playing field is level, like all teams must play the same amount of conference games and limit OOC games. Even then, you expose the remaining 4 teams in your 6 team playoff to extra injuries, play and additional game.

Back