2019-2020 College Football Thread

Great drive there.

Let's go defense get a three and out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Just like that

See Shane good things happen across the middle

Badgers needed to answer there. Unfortunately I'm not liking their chances for the rest of this one unless they can force a big turnover or something.

Ohio State assisted in their last TD by a false start not called....

Ohio St is going to win. Should be LSU vs Oklahoma and Clemson vs Ohio St. Overall that is the 4 best teams.

Great drive there for another TD!

Now the defense needs to step up

Ohio State assisted in their last TD by a false start not called....

Ohio St is going to win. Should be LSU vs Oklahoma and Clemson vs Ohio St. Overall that is the 4 best teams.
Yep, might not have mattered in the end, but definitely missed.

Different team after the half. When you play a more talented team, you have to do the little things well. You can’t drop the punt snap, miss field goals, or miss 4 chances to tackle a guy on 3rd and 18. Tough to be a Badger fan sometimes.

Different team after the half. When you play a more talented team, you have to do the little things well. You can’t drop the punt snap, miss field goals, or miss 4 chances to tackle a guy on 3rd and 18. Tough to be a Badger fan sometimes.
Just have to hope at this point that the 1st half was enough to keep us ranked above PSU for the Rose Bowl invite!

Would love a TD this series for some breathing room.

Wilson and Fields are going to be a big threat in the future for OSU.
Wait til you see the WRs they have coming in next year. Especially Julian Fleming the nation's top WR

Wait til you see the WRs they have coming in next year. Especially Julian Fleming the nation's top WR

I looked at their recruiting class earlier. Looks to be one of the best groups in a while.

Chase young sighting!!!!

I looked at their recruiting class earlier. Looks to be one of the best groups in a while.
Him and smith-njigba have me pumped

It kind of sucks from a bowl perspective that Wisconsin is going to get dinged pretty hard for three losses.

two of the three are against the best team in the country. That should absolutely factor.

It kind of sucks from a bowl perspective that Wisconsin is going to get dinged pretty hard for three losses.

two of the three are against the best team in the country. That should absolutely factor.
Hopefully this game will at least give them a shot for the Rose over PSU.

But the 3rd was against Illinois.........

Them vs Oregon could be a good one

But the 3rd was against Illinois.........
If that was a problem, they shouldn't be ranked in the 8 spot right now. Pushing the #1 rank into the fourth quarter as the #8 seed should at minimum, stay position, at best, move forward IMO.

10-1 against teams not the best in the Nation.

Back