5 days till the Patriots play The Steelers.

Stemmy66 just send the balls now!
eb8d702d45f222821b5683d0e8602577.jpg
efd65b72e49cde8dfa748375c7851aa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PatsFan;n8898289 said:

Is a bit inappropriate of you to ask..... nonetheless after my win, you will be doing some plastered in black and gold of my choosing :angel:

PatsFan;n8898289 said:

And I hope there is a whole lot of this:
:zsimpsons:

milehighgolfer;n8898588 said:
And I hope there is a whole lot of this:
:zsimpsons:

???????????????????? ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stemmy66;n8898589 said:
???????????????????? ????

Both teams beating up each other. Both stand between my Broncos and hopes of success this year.

milehighgolfer;n8898591 said:
Both teams beating up each other. Both stand between my Broncos and hopes of success this year.

Have the broncos named a starting QB? ????

Antonio Brown is such a toolbox ????
35a4985c85fe798bd1e3e027cbb50612.jpg

milehighgolfer;n8897448 said:
Keep checking for that Zeke signing. Need him week one.

And you have him now.

PKorf;n8898851 said:
Antonio Brown is such a toolbox ????

I haven't watched last night's Hard Knocks, but they made it look like the team was behind him and all his shenanigans but it's starting to look like that is not the case.

The AB stuff is just old already

Goff got paid!!! I know the Zeke news is taking over the media, but all that guaranteed $$ for Goff- wow.

jlew2144;n8898954 said:
Goff got paid!!! I know the Zeke news is taking over the media, but all that guaranteed $$ for Goff- wow.

The new norm for QBs. I wonder if Dak get the same?

Will be interesting to see how AB plays this year after all these antics

fuffle master;n8899022 said:
The new norm for QBs. I wonder if Dak get the same?

I'm not that high on Dak to say that he'd warrant that kind of money, but if the Cowboys think he's the future, I'd guess the answer is yes.

jlew2144;n8899028 said:
I'm not that high on Dak to say that he'd warrant that kind of money, but if the Cowboys think he's the future, I'd guess the answer is yes.

Future might not be the right word.....a guy that can do enough with the talent surrounding him to get them where they want to go might be a better description.

Jerry is opening the check book and is giving zero F's about writing checks. He's all in next few years. Time will tell.

Antonio Brown about to be suspended by Raiders, no word on # of games (I assume 1) or when it will occur.

BuckNasty ;n8899825 said:
e suspended by Raiders, no word on # of games (I ass

isn't it amazing at how bad of a hit his image has taken in just the last 9 months?

BuckNasty;n8899825 said:
Antonio Brown about to be suspended by Raiders, no word on # of games (I assume 1) or when it will occur.

This is slowly turning into a circus I might pay a PPV fee on just to have a private camera crew follow AB around.

BuckNasty;n8899825 said:

Potentially this is good news for the Broncos who play the Raiders Monday. Although maybe this is good for the Raiders too. AB can flat out play, but he has been a distraction and seems to want to continue that role.

Excited for football to start tonight officially!

mtcowdog;n8899891 said:
Potentially this is good news for the Broncos who play the Raiders Monday. Although maybe this is good for the Raiders too. AB can flat out play, but he has been a distraction and seems to want to continue that role.

good chance it doesnt happen this week. He could appeal and still be able to play.

What a damn mess this dude is. Kudos to Mike Tomlin for keeping things together for so long in Pittsburgh

PhillyV;n8899895 said:
good chance it doesnt happen this week. He could appeal and still be able to play.

What a damn mess this dude is. Kudos to Mike Tomlin for keeping things together for so long in Pittsburgh

....or maybe on some levels being an enabler. Esp when you hear the stories about the stuff that went on in Pitt even before the debacle of late last season.

PhillyV;n8899895 said:

Interesting on the appeal potential.

Big respect for the Steelers as a football organization. I also think highly of Tomlin as a coach.

Really need my Bears to avenge last years opening night failure!!! Got to start the year with some wins b/c schedule is very tough this year....and im still and probably never gonna be sold on Trubisky

PhillyV;n8899895 said:

Has a player ever appealed a team suspension? I know they appeal suspensions handed down by the NFL, but haven't heard of that occurring from a team-enforced suspension.

The Raiders can certainly deactivate him/sit him on Monday night and he can't do anything about that. A multi-game suspension is a different story I guess from an appeal standpoint.

Wow Schefter is throwing out some big claims now, saying it is not outside the realm of possibility that AB never plays a down for the Raiders.

Back