Yup. Seems high for a WR like Sanu, but they need WR help.

I agree it seems high but Sanu can stretch the field which is what they lack currently without Gordon. This to me says Gordon's injury is probably more significant than they have led on. But it is the stupid Patriots so who knows.

No doubt a QB (especially the way the rules are nowadays) makes so much the difference for a team wining and losing. But thats assuming an offensive line (where the game is ultimately won and lost) is at the very least competent. Without those guys up front doing a sound enough job , QB's, receivers, and running backs cant quite offer you their talents. Lets not forget there are also 11 other positions on the field called defense and cant win without them either.

SB's have been won without great QB's before. Thats because it really is such an entire team sport and it all starts with the head coach. I cant of course say BB would have done what he did without a great QB. But I am confident that he would have done very well and also I am confident would have done very similar if with most any other top QB.

Brady fans take that as a knock on brady and it honestly isnt. Your head coach can coach offense, can coach defense, can coach special teams, can and is also the GM, has a system that makes players great while they are there, knows how to utilize what he has better than anyone else, one if not the best in-game coach the game has ever seen, an anomaly at being able to adapt to whatever needs adjusting during games. He has never had a season during this run where his O-line unperformed for an entire season. Even now with injuries there he always produces a sound line performance through a season (except for a game here or there) and thats usually the times the pats may lose one (like for example the 07 SB to NY). Players go down on injuries and players come and go constantly over there and no matter who is there the team just doesnt seem to ever skip a beat. They either buy in to his system or they are gone fast. Just how many players won under him and then headed elsewhere and became nothing. None of what i just said is something we can say about any other coach. He is the model for how to run and coach an NFL team successfully. I really believe he could almost take a college team and probably have them respectfully compete in the NFL.

I get you dont like the praise Im giving him as though hes the second coming lol, but he truly is a master at what he does and i really dont think anyone does it better. You even agree of the enormous role and influence a great NFL head coach (vs some other sports) has on his team is priceless. And he is about the best football mind there is for that. .

I agree. Year after year Belichick shows he's the smartest person in the NFL by far. Practically every player who goes there succeeds. Week by week Belichick is able to specialize and perfect a game plan for that specific week on who they are playing. Some weeks he rushes 40 times, others he passes 50. I agree Brady is a damn good qb regardless, but I think Belichick makes Brady better more than the opposite

the offense is practically different every year and yet he succeeds every year. He knows the rules better than anyone and is able to manipulate them to their advantage that other coaches don't realize... A couple years ago when the Pats were running those plays with all the extra offensive lineman and different formations that allowed them to be eligible as receivers, the other teams didn't know who to defend. The NFL had to change the rule the following year to declare it an illegal formation

Wow, Sanu for a second rounder. That just set the market for other week trades I would think. NE is really going for it this year with all the trades they have made this year. Not a NE fan at all, but I love when teams are willing to go for it. When Gordon and Dorsett are back NE is going to have an incredible offense to go with their incredible defense. That team is stacked.

Wow, Sanu for a second rounder. That just set the market for other week trades I would think. NE is really going for it this year with all the trades they have made this year. Not a NE fan at all, but I love when teams are willing to go for it. When Gordon and Dorsett are back NE is going to have an incredible offense to go with their incredible defense. That team is stacked.

Dorsett scored a touchdown last night, so not sure how much more “back” he can be haha.

Yup. Sanu. And you wouldnt believe who they might get next. Stay tuned

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Please, everyone acts like Belichick is the second coming of Jesus. I have this argument with my father all the time. Let’s see Belichick win a super bowl without the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Belichick’s record before having Brady as the starter 41-55

Belichick’s record since Brady became his starting QB 227-68

While I will agree he is a fantastic coach, he is not anywhere near perfect and I can’t wait to see how his record aligns after Brady retires.
I'm a Cowboys fan, but it is 95% Bill with this team. He would love to do it without Brady. I watch it go down daily.

Yup. Sanu. And you wouldnt believe who they might get next. Stay tuned

The AJ Green rumors have been floating around for close to a month...

If it happens people will be pissed, but I heard some chatter yesterday about a phone call for Emanual Sanders and Vic Beasley

If it happens people will be pissed, but I heard some chatter yesterday about a phone call for Emanual Sanders and Vic Beasley

Current Superbowl odds as of 10/22.

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 9.42.44 AM.png

Interesting thing I didn't know last night. When The Pats got flagged 2x in a row for delay and then for a false start The Patriots ran 90 seconds off the clock and Now we know why Belechick was smirking. Gase declined the penalties so the clock runs.
Belechick even said after the game that he's sure they will change this rule after the season but it illustrates BB is playing chess while most coaches are playing checkers.

I like the Sanu trade. He's under contract for next year also. Lets hope he can learn the playbook. I still wouldn't be shocked to see Amendola traded back to the Pats. Detroit isn't using him and he fits in well here.

Last edited:
Sam Darnold...

Are you really going to question Belichick? Play Monday morning QB with Belichick? Have to even ask what, how, why he does what he does?
I mean really....just think about that for a moment. Arguably the best and most successful head coach the game has ever seen in the history of the game. This man has dominated the NFL for more than a decade and a half not to mention also being part of greatness prior to that.

17 trips into post season
13 conference championship appearances
9 Super bowl appearances and 6 wins
Not even to mention his (non head coaching) success with the NY Giants

Just how in the world can one possibly ever question this mans football decisions? Even if you feel you know he was wrong...he is still right. You simply cannot even argue. And remember hes not just the coach but runs most everything. Its mindboggling and its also mindboggling to hear anyone even question what he does. Just sayin (and this is coming from a jets fan). Id be more than happy to have your problem.

I still question benching Butler against the Eagles. I will for the rest of my life!
But I know BB is far smarter than me when it comes to football and While I agree with taking Brady out in a blowout that isn't how it works in NE most of the time.

Dorsett scored a touchdown last night, so not sure how much more “back” he can be haha.

I meant at 100%. Now, is any player really 100% this far into the season. Maybe not

Emanual Sanders officially a 49er.
He and a 5th go and they get a 3 and 4th back.

Sanders to the 49ers.

I still question benching Butler against the Eagles. I will for the rest of my life!
But I know BB is far smarter than me when it comes to football and While I agree with taking Brady out in a blowout that isn't how it works in NE most of the time.

Although I do feel (as I mentioned) you just cant question BB because frankly how can you. I will mention that playing Brady was BB's way of embarrassing a franchise he hates. He tried to run the score no doubt. And fwiw he has a right to do that. But what amazes me as a jet fan is how in the world when Brady is throwing passes that late in that kind iof blow out....how does a coach not tell his defense..."knock him into tomorrow , and I don't care about a penalty"

I mean really folks. If they have the bold audacity to have their great HOF QB still going out there and throw passes that late in a complete blow out, then someone truly needed to knock him into next week. That's the truth. As a player, as a coach, when the other team who has already embarrassed you is now going to try to intentionally humiliate you further then someone should have pounded brady into the ground even if it was late , illegal, whatever. They got the balls to put him out there dropping back to throw that late in that kind of game then that deserves a physical beating and even injury. Where is the pride of a coach and his players not to have done that? Not to make them pay for doing what they did is mindboggling. To allow that to go on without someone burying his head into the earth just speaks volumes about what a disgrace my head coach and this team is.

Although I do feel (as I mentioned) you just cant question BB because frankly how can you. I will mention that playing Brady was BB's way of embarrassing a franchise he hates. He tried to run the score no doubt. And fwiw he has a right to do that. But what amazes me as a jet fan is how in the world when Brady is throwing passes that late in that kind iof blow out....how does a coach not tell his defense..."knock him into tomorrow , and I don't care about a penalty"

I mean really folks. If they have the bold audacity to have their great HOF QB still going out there and throw passes that late in a complete blow out, then someone truly needed to knock him into next week. That's the truth. As a player, as a coach, when the other team who has already embarrassed you is now going to try to intentionally humiliate you further then someone should have pounded brady into the ground even if it was late , illegal, whatever. They got the balls to put him out there dropping back to throw that late in that kind of game then that deserves a physical beating and even injury. Where is the pride of a coach and his players not to have done that? Not to make them pay for doing what they did is mindboggling. To allow that to go on without someone burying his head into the earth just speaks volumes about what a disgrace my head coach and this team is.

Couldn't you say the same thing about Darnold being out there down by 30+ and throwing passes knowing there was no way to make a comeback?
Im not a fan of running up the score, at all, but it does go both ways.

You know who the Jets D coordinator is right? You know he can't do anything like that anymore without getting tossed from the league.

You clearly don't want a lot of Patriots football - Belichick always keeps his guys going in a blowout. Getting them reps and what not. Yes he hates the Jets, but he plays until the final whistle, which he gets his teams to do as well (see Atlanta 27-3)

I have no qualms about professional teams running up the score, players need to play better if they're getting paid. If they whine about it, play better, make it competitive, don't get blown out.

Couldn't you say the same thing about Darnold being out there down by 30+ and throwing passes knowing there was no way to make a comeback?
Im not a fan of running up the score, at all, but it does go both ways.
certainly. But the difference is that my team has a completely clueless head coach who is completely lost while the pats have one that calculates every single thing.

Gase (the offensive guru and great QB whisperer he is suppose to be) couldn't come up with anything at all to help his young struggling QB. BB just ran the same zero blitzes (in differentr looks) over and over and over. And gase had no clue at all what so ever to do anything 9some type adjusting) to help his struggling QB deal with it. As bad as darnold was It really is mindboggling how big an "F" grade his head coach also gets for this. And also yes one of those things should have been at some point to get him outta there. But I don't even know who else there to play the position.

You clearly don't want a lot of Patriots football - Belichick always keeps his guys going in a blowout. Getting them reps and what not. Yes he hates the Jets, but he plays until the final whistle, which he gets his teams to do as well (see Atlanta 27-3)

I have no qualms about professional teams running up the score, players need to play better if they're getting paid. If they whine about it, play better, make it competitive, don't get blown out.
I don't really disagree with you. he known for running scores and as I said he has a right to score as many points as he wants. Im only saying he does hate the jets. There is ugly history there and he wants to embarrass them when he can. But the thing about running the score is that it also depends what type of game is being played "from the point of view of the losing team". Not at all are all blowouts as humiliating. The jest were publicly humiliated and embarrassed last night maye the worst in franchise history.
Its not a matter of whining about BB running score so much as it is a matter of your own pride for having it run up on yourself. Your going to place your HOF QB into passing pocket in that situation...then if your a pro football player or coach with any kind of pride, you need to make him/them pay for it anyway you can. That's just football. football is about sending messages physically. its what the game was designed and built on. Its the very essence of the game itself. I don't curse BB for doing what he did. Hes got that right. That's not my reason of whining at all. he can do that if he wants and do it until you stop him. But my whining is with my own team ( the jest) allowing that happen without sending a clear message back. My emphasis is not BB but is my own team for failing to make a responding statement in that scenario.

You know who the Jets D coordinator is right? You know he can't do anything like that anymore without getting tossed from the league.
who ever says that message would be sent by him or porve it wasn't just a player with a common late or common called penalty type of hit. happens all the time in most games. Just one those and BB would likely have no longer had his QB dropping back anymore.

Back