2019 OGIO Golf Bags

I really like the grey with green accent shadow fuse. It reminds me of the color scheme of the Honma bag I have.

That cell phone pocket is a genius idea, placement-wise.

I like the sound of the new line in theory but I need to see one in person before I buy one.

These bags look really good. I like the solid colors with just a little color splash added.

I like the assortment of colors.
Not sure if i like the plain-ness of the look would have to see them in person.
Hopefully they have improved some of the durability issues so many on here have experienced

The bags have all kinds of great considerations for golfers.. Things that a golfer would be walking down a fairway thinking "man I wish this bag had it"

- The small loop that separates your alignment sticks.
- Cellphone pocket that is easy to use while carrying.
- Weight balancing shoulder straps.

I love it. They did a great job on every golf bag I saw, and only used material where you needed it.

Also, Fidlock is AMAZING. I love it.

Ok. I’ll bite. What is “Fidlock” ?
I certainly want to learn more about Fidlock

The new Shadow Fuse stand bag is killer. @Canadan and I got a full rundown on the whole line and I wanted to first share info on this one.

18-052_Amazon_AContent_Golf_Shadow_Rainbow_Banner-L.jpg

The goal is to redefine how light weight materials can work. The way it was explained to us was that going extremely light was easy. Having balanced weight, custom fit and adjustability, while being light weight takes more work. The Fuse does that and it was pretty killer. Canadan mentioned those walking accessible stash pockets for water, cell phone or range finder. That was really cool. The full custom fit with Fit-Disc system just seemed to work for more balance.

One note that I have been thinking about for a while was the removable ball pocket panel, which I think is perfect.

aside from personalisation, what is the purpose of the removable ball pocket panel?

I like the assortment of colors.
Not sure if i like the plain-ness of the look would have to see them in person.
Hopefully they have improved some of the durability issues so many on here have experienced

it looks much better than the previous patterns which were way too busy IMO

From what we learned, there is literally nothing the same between the previous products and these. New manufacturing, new materials, it is basically a start from scratch for a myriad of reasons.

From what we learned, there is literally nothing the same between the previous products and these. New manufacturing, new materials, it is basically a start from scratch for a myriad of reasons.

an I certainly applaud that. One thing I wish they kept however is the woode top, did they say when they went away from that?

an I certainly applaud that. One thing I wish they kept however is the woode top, did they say when they went away from that?

No they didn't, but I would say that the company is just getting started and both Canadan and I were pretty darn impressed by the first product line. They were very clear about quality first.

I didn't mind some of the previous patterns per se, theres probably a happy medium out there somewhere

I love the innovations Ogio has introduced to the marketplace but they're styling is a little weak. I have found they tend to rely on patterns and plaids that are just a little too loud compared to the offerings from Ping and Titleist.

I love the innovations Ogio has introduced to the marketplace but they're styling is a little weak. I have found they tend to rely on patterns and plaids that are just a little too loud compared to the offerings from Ping and Titleist.

Check out the images above. None of that in the new lineup.
Very different company since they were sold.

Very intriguing - basically a whole new company if that’s the case.

I just watched the video on the OGIO page and its... different.

I still want this bag

Good looking bags.

No they didn't, but I would say that the company is just getting started and both Canadan and I were pretty darn impressed by the first product line. They were very clear about quality first.

Some of the stuff Harry has posted on Twitter definitely lines up with that. It seems they’re just going to keep the brand name and rebuild, I can get behind that. I like what they had, but this new line across the board looks like a really solid start.

I am liking the cell phone pocket more and more each time I look at it. In this day and age, people are connected to their phones more than ever, especially with the capabilities for phones to have GPS and other shot tracking apps available. Let's also not forget THPers wanting to capture pictures and post live round updates too. Curious what the dimensions of that pocket are, as phones are starting to get bigger and bigger each year.

Pocket placement is perfect for the bag in my opinion. I always carry my phone in my back left pocket, so I am used to grabbing and putting my phone back with my left hand.

THANK YOU for dropping the busy nature of the old models.

I'm not a fan of some of the accent and color combos, but, they are definitely clean. If the legs hold up well unlike Ogio and Callaway bags of the past, then I'm interested.

If the legs hold up well unlike Ogio and Callaway bags of the past, then I'm interested.

I don't know anything about the comedian they have in the promo videos, whether he plays golf or not, but I thought it was odd that he pulled the legs out by hand when he sat the Shadow Fuse back down on the table. I'm not sure I'd pay someone to promote my product in that manner. Use the stand mechanism, man! I'm sure isn't that flaky, is it? If I had to pull the legs out manually every time, there's no way I'd even consider that bag.

That gray Shadow Fuse sure looks sharp, though.

The RTC bag looks almost as big as a Staff Stand Bag.
Like the hideaway strap feature - not crazy about the Velcro lunch bag on the side.

Has a lot of features of the bag we got at the Grandaddy last year - Real versatile.

2019 OGIO Golf Bags

The only reason I have an Ogio bag is for the woode top (which is the best system by far for organizing clubs in a bag as afar as I’m concerned). Just not interested in removable ball pockets (what is the point????). Hopefully we see that system utilized in future models. Until then, I’ll stick with what I have. (These new models do seem designed specifically for carriers, which admittedly, I’m not).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the Red Shawdow Fuse bag.

The only reason I have an Ogio bag is for the woode top (which is the best system by far for organizing clubs in a bag as afar as I’m concerned). Just not interested in removable ball pockets (what is the point????). Hopefully we see that system utilized in future models. Until then, I’ll stick with what I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about the Woode top system. It is awesome. Hopefully they will return to Ogio bags.

Oh my. That gray shadow fuse.....It might be enough for me to ditch my non-14 way top blockade.

I am hoping they add the ogio bags to the Callaway rewards options.... doubt it, but I have quite a few rewards points saved up.

Back