LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Careful on the cart paths today guys. Don’t want to see anyone get hurt. We had a close call with these two knuckleheads last year @JasonFinleyCG5FB096EB-F31C-49CF-9398-3FC5723F1B2D.jpeg

It’s the little things

1575480596165.jpeg

so just a strange (at least how it looks) way of arranging clubs.. haha. long irons in the middle some short irons above those. Woods above those and wedges and putter in the bottom. Got it. :ROFLMAO:
So should everyone arrange their bag a certain way? Serious question...kinda LOL!!

Little bit of rain will make the greens soft.... throwing darts is allowed! Have a blast
Even with those greens be in wet, they are still lightning fast and confirm

Man I love and miss that range

Who are the forecaddies this year?

Captain working on the short game

35C73E84-F44D-4271-B359-828B279D1137.jpeg

Is that an alignment stick? Did that come with the bag or did you purchase that at the pro shop
I think they are just at the range. Hideaway is next level, brother.

Edit: I see you're an alum. My bad. Did they not have those at the range last year, rogt?

TeamTHP has been grinding is worse weather conditions. They’re gonna roll like a Belgian on the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix!

So should everyone arrange their bag a certain way? Serious question...kinda LOL!!

There is only one way to do it...My way.. hahah.

For serious no. I was just being sarcastic as it looked a little strange.

The place looks beautiful, rain or shine.

The Clive or The Dye Today?

I need those tees. I know they’re ordinary tees but who cares, they’re hideaway tees!

Is that an alignment stick? Did that come with the bag or did you purchase that at the pro shop
They are there on the range for the members...

I think they are just at the range. Hideaway is next level, brother.

Edit: I see you're an alum. My bad. Did they not have those at the range last year, rogt?
Nope

Breathtaking views even with the rain. And one day I really want the opportunity to have those nerves and see how my stomach handles the quantity of sliders I would attempt to put down..

I need those tees. I know they’re ordinary tees but who cares, they’re hideaway tees!
Every time we come across a station that had them last year I loaded up I know my partners loaded up and when we came back we had quite the stash. There like gold I don’t use them that often

2E8E8D98-2695-4721-BE8D-E2BCB78B2969.jpeg

Back