2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

JB;n8899509 said:
Wait what? The Grandaddy doesn’t care what clubs you play currently.

I mean check your twitter feed, you pimp it for anybody if it’s free. Hahaha.
Haha! But I pimp it more if its Titleist ????

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

golfinnut;n8899516 said:
Haha! But I pimp it more if its Titleist ????

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your a Titleist ho we all know it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Too many reasons to list as to why I want to get into this event, but I know it is gonna be a hard one to be selected for. Fingers will be crossed, rabbit's foot will be rubbed, horseshoe will be hung, 4 leaf clover will be found, gonna break a wish bone and may even eat a bowl of lucky charms just in case that might throw some positive energy my way. LOL

I'd really like to get into this event. My first set of non-hand-me-down irons was a set of 981s for my 16th birthday.

zbeekner4;n8899420 said:
This is gonna be a really cool event. Chateau just finished an entire renovation of the clubhouse and grill as well as improving the courses. It’s phenomenal. Such a great backdrop for this event!

good luck tomorrow to everyone entering!

Brand new restaurant to break in with a THP dinner? They won’t know what hit them.

mrkich;n8899827 said:
Brand new restaurant to break in with a THP dinner? They won’t know what hit them.

I mean...it’s no mission inn seafood buffett but I think it’ll do just fine :bashful:

zbeekner4;n8899845 said:
I mean...it’s no mission inn seafood buffett but I think it’ll do just fine :bashful:

One of the few times in my life I was truly sad I can’t have seafood ????

Stopped b y the local range on the way home today to hit these again. This time I hit the T100 first. These feel L . O . V . E . L . Y! Compared to the AP2 of previous generations, to me, is that much softer of impact. Just feel buttery! If I could have adjusted these to lofts to that of the T200 or even the AP3, these would be going in the bag. But .... I thought better of myself and of my game at this time. The T200's are just that much better for my game currently. To just be able to hit it high with a great decent angle to stop on greens, to have the added distance is just a no-brainer to me. Today I hit these both in the PX LZ shafts. They are decent but definitely not the same numbers as what shaft I was fitted for.

Today we find out the lucky few to make it into this awesome event.

wluker17;n8903546 said:
Today we find out the lucky few to make it into this awesome event.

:comp: back & fourth in anticipation

golfinnut;n8903553 said:

Pins and needles!!!

until the announcement is made not sure I am going to get any work done today

I see @JB now ... golfinnut's name pulled out of the hat .... "Nope, put him back in." Try again ... golfinnut is pulled again "dammit, put his name back in." No wonder this is taking forever. Hahaha! :act-up:

golfinnut;n8903587 said:
I see @JB now ... golfinnut's name pulled out of the hat .... "Nope, put him back in." Try again ... golfinnut is pulled again "dammit, put his name back in." No wonder this is taking forever. Hahaha! :act-up:

Random Number generators are a bit more sophisticated than that...And if that were the case, would you have already been to one of these? Im rooting for you though.

golfinnut;n8903553 said:

Keep Hitting refresh....lol

JB;n8903589 said:
Random Number generators are a bit more sophisticated than that...And if that were the case, would you have already been to one of these?

That's true. :act-up:

Reactions: JB
First post updated with participants

Congrats everyone!

JB ;n8893993 said:
Participants
wluker17
mreiter
chasdog
vortex
LSMO
DataDude

Congrats peps!!!

Congrats you guys!!!

Awww man .... :banghead: spoke too soon I guess. Better cancel that flight

Congrats fellas!

Congrats everyone! I cannot wait to follow along. The first Ultimate Fitting with Titleist was my first event.

Congrats fellas! You guys are in for a treat with Titleist

Dudes!!!!:banana::bananadance::blob::alien2:

So excited for this!!! I cannot believe I was chosen.

congrats to the participants!

Back