2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open

I'm so stinking pumped for this one. Makes for a great weekend of viewing always with the SuperBowl capping it all off.

I'm so stinking pumped for this one. Makes for a great weekend of viewing always with the SuperBowl capping it all off.

Ditto!

Ole RF playing WELL

OOH! And Champ almost aced 16!

Kuch moves to -4

I like that they have the loud atmosphere but shouting the derogatory stuff is non-sense but you are always going to get some of that when people get rowdy from some individuals.

I forgot my phone at home today, so I can't watch at work.

16/17/18 are a great block of holes at the WMO. A lot can happen.

Let's go Rickie!

Might be time to finally pony up, still mad I missed the $50 promo price.

Go Kuch!

Might be time to finally pony up, still mad I missed the $50 promo price.

Go Kuch!

I'm doing mine through amazon prime and its great..hate that i missed the into pricing, but its worth it.

I'm doing mine through amazon prime and its great..hate that i missed the into pricing, but its worth it.

Is the difference the feature group option? guessing thats not available through the reg app?

Is the difference the feature group option? guessing thats not available through the reg app?

I think so but not 100% sure. I feel like coverage is coming on earlier than last year, and lasting longer (based on last weeks viewing.)

I think so but not 100% sure. I feel like coverage is coming on earlier than last year, and lasting longer (based on last weeks viewing.)

They've said the NBC Gold app coverage will be about twice as much as last year.

I saw this when I was looking around earlier. Funny Ive had a problem pulling the trigger with this, but not the $100+ to watch the indians, but then again thats 7 days a week.

desktop3._CB1546656730_.jpg

Let's have some updates. I don't need a shot by shot for everyone, but some broad strokes for those of us that can't watch today would certainly be helpful.

Let's have some updates. I don't need a shot by shot for everyone, but some broad strokes for those of us that can't watch today would certainly be helpful.

Grillo leads at -5
Kuch is playing well, very Kuch like
Webb Simpson has been steady and sitting at -3
Fowler is at -4, but could be lower if not for a couple of errant shots
Finau is grinding right now and cant find a groove sitting at +1
Champ is playing well. Had a couple of wayward shots, but at -1 is holding steady
JT seems like he is settling in to his round at -3 and just threw a dart into the 2nd hole for a short birdie
i'll post more when i can think of it.

Back