EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

I am not sure we have enough time to try everything out Saturday morning. I get the feeling its going to take us at least a couple of hours to drool over the pieces of art all the shafts are.

Its a fitting not a demo day ?

Following this for sure--this is an awesome event!

First post updated with pairings.

Pairings looking good! Hate that I won’t get to tee it up with JB but I’ve gotten to play with him before so it’ll be nice to see some others get the opportunity.

Getting closer and I’m pumped!

Pairings looking good! Hate that I won’t get to tee it up with JB but I’ve gotten to play with him before so it’ll be nice to see some others get the opportunity.

Me too partner, but I am the biggest let down in this group...:ROFLMAO:

Same here. Was looking forward seeing @JB wander around a course. :) But I'll save that privilege of playing with you for my next experience! <crosses hopeful, optimistic fingers> :D. Hard to not be excited about playing a round with Danny and Adam!

Same here. Was looking forward seeing @JB wander around a course. :) But I'll save that privilege of playing with you for my next experience! <crosses hopeful, optimistic fingers> :D. Hard to not be excited about playing a round with Danny and Adam!

I dont wander. I drive my cart to my ball and hit it...rather quickly. :p

Yes! this is going to be awesome.

You must tell me what it's like to play alongside @JB one day. Sadly, in all my adventures on THP this golden unicorn has eluded me. Its like I'm one major away from the grand slam. Looks like a great time though boys!

You should sign up for more THP Experiences...;)

@JB is either lost a bet or has the patience of a saint to be willing to play another round with me :LOL:. And I'm stoked to finally get a round in with @DannyLe. I have never felt so famous, honestly.

@JB is either lost a bet or has the patience of a saint to be willing to play another round with me :LOL:. And I'm stoked to finally get a round in with @DannyLe. I have never felt so famous, honestly.

Hahah. It will be fun. We actually did it completely random.

Hahah. It will be fun. We actually did it completely random.
I promise I have my driver swing way more under control, and should actually put a ball or two in play this time.

I promise I have my driver swing way more under control, and should actually put a ball or two in play this time.

No worries on my end, we are playing a beautiful course and you will have a brand new fit driver. I shall expect to witness bombs!

Interesting that I am also playing rounds with @JB and @DannyLe but no rounds with @BigDill , lol. I was hoping to get to play a round with you! I guess there's always the practice round on Friday...

Interesting that I am also playing rounds with @JB and @DannyLe but no rounds with @BigDill , lol. I was hoping to get to play a round with you! I guess there's always the practice round on Friday...

I figure the practice round Friday we can figure that out. Hell, we can always swap at the turn and shift the groupings. I really want a chance to play with everyone which is one of my main goals more so than anything. Meeting everyone for the first time is a bigger deal to me than I think I let on and getting to play with as many of everyone as I can would be a topper.

I figure the practice round Friday we can figure that out. Hell, we can always swap at the turn and shift the groupings. I really want a chance to play with everyone which is one of my main goals more so than anything. Meeting everyone for the first time is a bigger deal to me than I think I let on and getting to play with as many of everyone as I can would be a topper.
Love this idea!

Ill make sue you are in my grouping for the after hours put put skins game.

Great pairings, should be some fun follows.

Ill make sue you are in my grouping for the after hours put put skins game.

Lawyer speak, be careful.

And not going to lie, that last part sounds super creepy.
I think you mean Putt Putt. Put Put sounds like you want to play slap tickle. :p

At Shaft Up Finale a couple of years back I almost killed Danny and @JB with a wayward golf ball.

At Shaft Up Finale a couple of years back I almost killed Danny and @JB with a wayward golf ball.

A few wayward golf balls :)
But you settled down and played well.

I've seen you play... Fast, Efficient, and really good...

Back