Wife has to take work trips to Portland and Seattle this summer. Might meet her there and bring some clubs. Maybe Chambers Bay if we do Seattle but more likely Portland. Maybe sneak down to Bandon for a day or hit up Pumpkin Ridge.

It’s shaping up to be a good year for golf trips with 5 planned so far. I’m headed to Phoenix with a good buddy for Super Bowl weekend/golf trip to meet a couple of my old California neighbors, one of whom lives in Phoenix now. We’re playing 36 holes Friday, Phoenix Open Saturday, and 18 holes Sunday Morning before the big game.

Master’s weekend we have four of us meeting in Florida to play 36 a day for a few days before we head to the Monday practice round.

I have another big annual boys weekend in June for a super fun blind-draw team format tournament that had a $155,000 Calcutta last year. One of my buddies was in the winning foursome last June and won $13,400.

In July or early August, we have three other families(16 of us total) coming to stay with us for 9 days at our lake home and although the focus will be water activities, we will get in 5 or 6 rounds of morning golf at a couple of my favorite courses. The dads and four of the college-age sons all play golf and so does my youngest daughter.

September we always do a boys weekend as well up at our cabin where we play 36+ holes a day for 3 consecutive days.

Last edited:
Only trip currently planned is Miami area towards the end of April. My cousin and a couple friends. Not sure where we are playing yet, but we do a trip every spring. Usually to the RTJ Trail in AL, but we are switching it up this year.

Yes somewhere in the middle would be great.
Kansas City is in the middle for you and I. Or you can come to Wamego this year.

Kansas City is in the middle for you and I. Or you can come to Wamego this year.

Although I do thoroughly enjoy WCC, maybe Prairieband and somewhere in KC?

Although I do thoroughly enjoy WCC, maybe Prairieband and somewhere in KC?
I would be down for either one of those. See what they want to do.

We moved to the Oregon coast last winter. 2019 I was either not really playing due to injury or just not quite back into playing well consistently enough to want to tackle Bandon.

This year, it’s happening. I’m hoping to find a good weather weekend here anytime in the next couple of months to drive down and play a couple of rounds at a discounted rate, but at the very latest, wife and I are doing an RV trip in May down to NorCal and back, and I’ve established that we will be stopping there for one round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headed to the home of the Grandaddy next weekend to play Sand Hollow. Will definitely post pictures for you all!

our 4 ball play have trips round the UK, ones organised so far
SwinleyForest end Feb
Castle Course early March
Hillside and Royal Birkdale +1 to decide on end of March
Dunbarnie in May
Both Machrahanish courses in June
Later ones still to organise
Hoping to do Prai Del REI/West Cliffs in Portugal Sept/Oct

Raleigh in Jan...a few private courses
Tampa in Feb..not sure where yet
Orlando in April.....mission inn
Vegas (hopefully)in either may or october...not sure where yet.
Myrtle Beach (more than likely) this summer...maybe the barefoot courses.
Maybe a trip to Chicago (50/50)
And I'd really like to get out west more to play
And more than likely another short trip to Pinehurst

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Ok slight changes

Raleigh happened in Jan.
Florida didn't in Feb but will in April.
Good chance at Vegas in may as I will be out there for work.
Raleigh in June.
Texas and Oklahoma in July.
Possibly New York in august.

Then pondering something a little later in the year maybe late October when kids are done with volleyball.

Still want more out west.

Lake Tahoe in August

Horseshoe Bay in November

Hawaii in June (not a golf trip but will be playing)

Very cool trips on here... 2020 will be a great year.

Lake Tahoe in August

Horseshoe Bay in November

Hawaii in June (not a golf trip but will be playing)
That's not it for you either ;)

It’s not much of a trip from Central PA, but I’ve got an outing planned with some buddies at the Jersey Shore in late March. Golf during the day, March Madness after.

Back