As someone with Eagles +13.5 I have no doubt that missed xp will bite me in the arse 🤦‍♂️

My hope is Steelers exact retribution by scoring 50 or more.....

It would be inexorable cosmic justice for it to happen, but we both know if the Steelers get up big, we'll see large doses of Mason Rudolph and his orchestra.

As someone with Eagles +13.5 I have no doubt that missed xp will bite me in the arse 🤦‍♂️
I won first half Seattle giving.
My over looks bad, but if DK scores tonight I’m good. Getting downed at the 1 earlier was not fun.

I won first half Seattle giving.
My over looks bad, but if DK scores tonight I’m good. Getting downed at the 1 earlier was not fun.
Oh that's rough right there...feeling great about the under part of my teaser, suspect Eagles don't hold up their end of the bargain :LOL:

Agreed.... Steelers have little killer in them.... historically.... I understand sportsmanship, but!!!

I wasn't thinking sportsmanship - I was thinking injury avoidance, work for backups, and starter rest with a short turnaround before the game with Washington Team Football.

I am usually a Baltimore fan and always root against Pittsburgh due to my college days out there, but boy I am rooting for the Steelers to just destroy Baltimore on Wednesday for how poorly I think Pittsburgh is getting it from the NFL.

I am usually a Baltimore fan and always root against Pittsburgh due to my college days out there, but boy I am rooting for the Steelers to just destroy Baltimore on Wednesday for how poorly I think Pittsburgh is getting it from the NFL.
Wait, Pottstown PA, correct? Why Baltimore.... I mean come on they’re previously the Browns and ever people in Cleveland don’t root for the Browns 😜. Queue @PKorf response

I like your thought process... I’m more vengeful 😇

I'm old enough to remember the 1976 Steelers (their best team of that era, IMHO) absolutely destroying Bert Jones and the Baltimore Colts, something like 40-14, but lost both Harris and Bleier to injuries relatively late in that game and so they lost to Madden's Vaders the next week in the AFC Title Game, 24-7.

D did their job. Now they can tie the game up.

Wait, Pottstown PA, correct? Why Baltimore.... I mean come on they’re previously the Browns and ever people in Cleveland don’t root for the Browns 😜. Queue @PKorf response
Really like Baltimore’s head coach and I do feel sorry for Browns’ fans. 😂 But, they are winning this year.

The one thing I give Wentz is he has heart. He also has a cannon for an arm. Just has lost all confidence.
I think he sees ghosts now... Too many shots...

They are literally blitzing on every single play knowing that Wentz will hold it.

A stat that might only interest me...

Wentz has to see the hot read is open. Reagor was there for a first down.

Curious why that wasn’t taunting on Adams. He makes a great play and can celebrate, but does it facing the Eagles sideline for a while....seems like taunting to me

Curious why that wasn’t taunting on Adams. He makes a great play and can celebrate, but does it facing the Eagles sideline for a while....seems like taunting to me
2D3B50BB-5548-43E7-A06C-4B5F1264A5C2.gif

For a guy who is supposed to be a pro bowl corner, Slay is getting absolutely abused out there by Metcalf.

They don’t call that anymore......

Back